Check out the news you should not miss today: Check out the news you should not miss today: Society — The management board of the Ben Thanh-Suoi Tien metro route has collaborated with the Ho Chi Minh City Green Park Company to cut down 24 decaying trees at 23/9 Park in District 1. Likewise, 27 other trees have been moved to Gia Dinh and Go Vap Parks for the construction of the metro route. — Local authorities on Tuesday night captured nearly 5,500 boxes of smuggled cigarettes in the Central Highlands province of Binh Phuoc. — The Vietnam National Coal – Mineral Industries Holding Corporation Limited said it had suspended Dang Van Tung, director of its subsidiary Cao Son JSC for his involvement in two occupational accidents which killed three workers during a short time. — The People’s Committee of the central province of Quang Nam has recently organized a conference to evaluate the environmental impact of a project building a salt dam on the local Vinh Dien River. Experts at the event expressed their concerns that the dam would impact the drinking water supply to Da Nang City. — The Dong Nai International Hospital said it has offered free…
- Massive Patch Tuesday planned for October 13
- This week on "Sunday Morning" (October 13)
- Quotes of the Week, October 13-17
- K7 Anti-virus Update 32259 October 13, 2019
- McAfee SuperDAT Update 9408 October 13, 2019
- Advanced SystemCare Update File October 13, 2019
- Malwarebytes Database Update October 13, 2019
- Study: Breakfast Not Important to Weight Loss
- Skipping Breakfast May Help You Lose Weight—but Should Cyclists Try It?
- Skipping Breakfast May Help You Lose Weight—but Should Runners Try It?
- Breakfast Fans Gain Less Weight: Study
- Can Skipping Breakfast Hurt Your Heart?
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – October 13 have 280 words, post on at October 12, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.