Environment AirVisual App available again in Vietnam following online attacks By Thanh Thom Wednesday, Oct 9, 2019,19:19 (GMT+7) AirVisual App available again in Vietnam following online attacksBy Thanh Thom A screenshot of the AirVisual app on October 9. The air quality monitoring app is available for download again in Vietnam after being suspended in the face of a barrage of criticism from social media users – PHOTO: THANH THOM HCMC – The AirVisual app, whose data indicated that Hanoi has at times topped its list of 90 major global cities suffering from air pollution, has been restored for download on Google Play and Apple’s App Store in Vietnam, following a spell of online attacks. AirVisual said in a statement today, October 9, that amid periods of heightened pollution in recent weeks, the Vietnamese capital city at times appeared and even topped the AirVisual Major City Ranking, which is a live, hourly ranking of 90 major cities. On October 6, a coordinated online attack disparaged AirVisual’s data reporting services and credibility, based on a misunderstanding of how AirVisual collects and reports its data, particularly with regard to what the Major City Ranking represents. “Due in no small part to the huge reaction AirVisual has received… Read full this story
- New powers to stop ‘hostile activity’ following Salisbury attack
- Pictures show devastation following arson attack on Comberton barn
- Twenty people in court in Ethiopia following grenade attack
- Why regulator wants answers from South African insurer Liberty following cyber attack
- Ticketfly remains offline following hack attack in which user data was accessed
- July property and interiors magazine available to read online now
- Al Shabaab strikes again following Friday attack that killed US commando
- Man charged following arson attack on a police car outside a police station
- Witnesses needed following 'horrific attack' on 90-year-old woman
- UAE Naval Vessel on Fire in Red Sea Following Houthi Attack
- Murder investigation launched after man died following 'brutal attack'
- Owner left devastated after dog passes away following 'savage' attack
AirVisual App available again in Vietnam following online attacks have 325 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.