By Dana Burke
Published 1:13 pm CDT, Tuesday, September 17, 2019
This opulent mansion for sale in Kemah gives new meaning to the phrase “no bad seat in the house.”
Whether lounging poolside, on the living room sofa or in bed, the Galveston Bay views are spectacular from this $2.595 million property on Kipp Avenue.
The five-bedroom home, remodeled in 2008, boasts a large chef’s kitchen, master suites on the first and second floors, a steam sauna and side-by-side Sub Zero fridge.
Outside, the backyard is ready for entertaining with an infinity edge pool, outdoor kitchen, stone fireplace and large balcony and patio.
A private, 500-foot lighted pier, boat ramp and dual boat slips mean the new owner can spend time out on the water in addition to enjoying the views.
Take a photo tour of the home in the slideshow above, and see the full listing from Phyllis Foster here.
- Churchill's next project to offer rooftop views of the Derby
- Wisconsin towers offer breathtaking views
- $4.5M Roswell Mansion Offers Hand-Painted Ceilings, Aquarium
- Bayfront Home In Bradenton Offers Breathtaking Views
- Top cheap hotels in the Scottish Highlands that also offer incredible views
- Deadfall Lakes hike offers stunning views, cooler temperatures
- Trillium Lake offers great views of Mount Hood
- Police camera offers another view of DJ Moodymann arrest
- 'Photograph 51' offers tantalizing views of DNA pioneer Rosalind Franklin
- ‘Hanoi Hilton’ exhibit offers skewed view of Vietnam War POW experience at Hoa Lo Prison
- Courtroom video offers first view of accused Marshall County High School shooter
- In Texas, Trump’s Visit Offers Two Views of a Border