By Dana Burke
Published 1:13 pm CDT, Tuesday, September 17, 2019
This opulent mansion for sale in Kemah gives new meaning to the phrase “no bad seat in the house.”
Whether lounging poolside, on the living room sofa or in bed, the Galveston Bay views are spectacular from this $2.595 million property on Kipp Avenue.
The five-bedroom home, remodeled in 2008, boasts a large chef’s kitchen, master suites on the first and second floors, a steam sauna and side-by-side Sub Zero fridge.
Outside, the backyard is ready for entertaining with an infinity edge pool, outdoor kitchen, stone fireplace and large balcony and patio.
A private, 500-foot lighted pier, boat ramp and dual boat slips mean the new owner can spend time out on the water in addition to enjoying the views.
Take a photo tour of the home in the slideshow above, and see the full listing from Phyllis Foster here.
- Tiburon luxury rental offers incredible views, asks $16K per month
- $4.1M mansion offers lakeside living in the middle of Houston
- Avon-by-the-Sea's riverfront home offers scenic views
- Waterfront mansion provides stunning views
- Biggest sales: Waterfront Westport mansion goes for $6 million
- City zip wire plan offers 'unique' views
- Tour this $10.9 million Lake Tahoe waterfront mansion on the market
- Home sweet home! Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky add finishing touches to $20million Byron Bay mega-mansion complete with fresh lawns and a huge fire pit
- Antony Tisch's $20 million Cremorne mansion sale breaks records
- Nicolas Cage can't sell San Fran mansion despite dropping price by $1m
- Rightmove reveals Britain's top five most-viewed properties of 2019