The Hill 1625 K Street, NW Suite 900 Washington DC 20006 | 202-628-8500 tel | 202-628-8503 fax
The contents of this site are ©2019 Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., a subsidiary of News Communications, Inc.
- Army says 2 soldiers are being treated for vaping-related lung injuries
- Some patients with vaping-related lung injuries are being hospitalized a second time
- Toronto committee moves to enforce vaping licenses amid health concerns
- FT Health: Tackling toxic air
- Why we banned E-cigarettes: When used by never-smokers, these can be a gateway for cigarette smoking and drug use
Second vaping-related death reported have 82 words, post on thehill.com at September 5, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.