By City News Service | PUBLISHED: September 16, 2019 at 6:47 am | UPDATED: September 16, 2019 at 6:47 am A motorcyclist was killed Monday in a solo-vehicle crash on the Santa Ana Freeway in Laguna Hills. The crash, reported at 2:33 a.m., was on the southbound Santa Ana Freeway at La Paz Road, a California Highway Patrol dispatcher said. Information was not available on the identity or gender of the motorcyclist.
- Oculus Rift Co-Founder Killed Amidst Police Chase
- If a Self-Driving Car Kills a Pedestrian, Who Is at Fault?
- Pedestrian Killed On I-5 In North County
- The Overwatch World Cup's Santa Monica qualifiers showed the power of a versatile DPS
- Want a HUD in your motorcycle helmet? Livemap survives where Skully crashed
- How does new hero Ana fit into the Overwatch metagame?
- How Ana lost her eye: the backstory of Overwatch’s newest hero
- Overwatch: balance updates for Ana, Widowmaker, Junkrat, in-game leaderboards, more in latest patch
- Overwatch Reveals Free New Character: Support Sniper Ana
- Tesla Model X plows into Montana guard rail in third Autopilot crash
- Learn the basics of Ana from an Overwatch pro
- On patrol with the Hindu vigilantes who would kill to protect India's cows
Motorcyclist killed in crash on Santa Ana Freeway have 195 words, post on www.ocregister.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.