Kara Quebedeaux, Houston Chronicle
Updated 4:59 pm CDT, Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Uncut, Rated R original edit of Tammy and the T-Rex (1994) directed by Stewart Raffill will be shown at Graveyard Fest. The movie was edited into a family-friendly film for theatres, but you’ll get a chance to see the gory, uncut version. lessUncut, Rated R original edit of Tammy and the T-Rex (1994) directed by Stewart Raffill will be shown at Graveyard Fest. The movie was edited into a family-friendly film for theatres, but you’ll get a chance … more
Katy has a special treat in store for horror film fanatics just in time for Halloween this year. Alamo Drafthouse will host a new festival, Graveyard Fest, from Thursday, Oct. 17 to Sunday, Oct. 20.
The weekend will feature over a dozen films; advance screenings, ranging from scary cult-classics to new psychological thrillers, presentations from a few of the movies’ filmmakers, as well as parties throughout the weekend full of spooky surprises.
Over the next few weeks following up to Graveyard Fest, more information and announcements regarding that weekend will be available.
Weekend passes are now available through October 10 for $125. Single day passes will go on sale the following day, October 11.
STAY INFORMED: Sign up to receive breaking news alerts delivered to your email here.
- Another Halloween, a new Suspiria, and a second Goosebumps outbreak are coming this October
- Renée Zellweger: ‘A little mystery never hurt a girl’
- Fall 101: The best things to do, see, hear, taste, buy & experience this season!
- Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Obsessed with Fyre Fest drama? Netflix, Hulu documentaries compete to tell the truth
- You should watch both Fyre Fest docs on Hulu and Netflix (despite Hulu's shade-throwing)
- June concert guide for Phoenix: Brad Paisley, I Love the '90s Tour, Slipknot, Cage the Elephant
- Here are some of the celebrities we have lost in the last 12 months