A Burlington clothing store is coming to the Nassau Park Pavilion in Princeton and will have its grand opening Friday, the company said in a press release.The store has hired about 65 employees for its 37,846 square-foot location at 200 Nassau Park Boulevard.“We are thrilled to open a new Burlington in Princeton,” said Tom Kingsbury, CEO and chairman of Burlington Stores. “This new location brings jobs to the community and provides a great shopping experience for the entire family.” It will be the sixth Burlington store in New Jersey. A new Toms River store is replacing a shuttered Toys ‘R’ Us in October, and additional locations planned for later this year are Mays Landing, Union and Hazlet.Burlington, more commonly known as Burlington Coat Factory, is a discount retail chain store that offers off-priced items on women’s, men’s and kid’s apparel; beauty products; jewelry; home goods; and toys.Nicolette Accardi can be reached at [email protected] Find NJ.com on Facebook. Have a tip? Tell us. nj.com/tips
- Thompson Chevrolet Offers Special Discounted Pricing on Select New Chevrolet Vehicles This December
- SPAR opens new shop
- Infinity Federal Credit Union Open New Branch in Scarborough
- KMC opens new centre for knee and hip care
- The best travel deals and discounts for Cyber Monday and Black Friday
- Top Rhône Producer Delas Frères Opens New Winery in Tain-l’Hermitage
- From Future to 'Cats,' What's Your Favorite New Music Friday Release? Vote!
- TitleSmart, Inc. Move and Opens New Apple Valley Location
- Two years after Hurricane Harvey, Houston Northwest Church opens new kids’ building
- Cardiovascular Institute of the South opening new cardiac rehab facility in September
- 'Why should I do the retailer's work?' Department store boss reveals why he will NEVER replace his check-out staff with self-service machines
- Cannabis Retailer Wants To Open Marlborough Store
Discount retailer Burlington opening new N.J. store Friday have 310 words, post on www.nj.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.