A Burlington clothing store is coming to the Nassau Park Pavilion in Princeton and will have its grand opening Friday, the company said in a press release.
The store has hired about 65 employees for its 37,846 square-foot location at 200 Nassau Park Boulevard.
“We are thrilled to open a new Burlington in Princeton,” said Tom Kingsbury, CEO and chairman of Burlington Stores. “This new location brings jobs to the community and provides a great shopping experience for the entire family.”
It will be the sixth Burlington store in New Jersey. A new Toms River store is replacing a shuttered Toys ‘R’ Us in October, and additional locations planned for later this year are Mays Landing, Union and Hazlet.
Burlington, more commonly known as Burlington Coat Factory, is a discount retail chain store that offers off-priced items on women’s, men’s and kid’s apparel; beauty products; jewelry; home goods; and toys.
- SPAR opens new shop
- Thompson Chevrolet Offers Special Discounted Pricing on Select New Chevrolet Vehicles This December
- Infinity Federal Credit Union Open New Branch in Scarborough
- KMC opens new centre for knee and hip care
- From Future to 'Cats,' What's Your Favorite New Music Friday Release? Vote!
- Top Rhône Producer Delas Frères Opens New Winery in Tain-l’Hermitage
- TitleSmart, Inc. Move and Opens New Apple Valley Location
- Two years after Hurricane Harvey, Houston Northwest Church opens new kids’ building
- Cardiovascular Institute of the South opening new cardiac rehab facility in September
- Cannabis Retailer Wants To Open Marlborough Store
- Commercial Strategies: Paradox Open New Web Store
- The best travel deals and discounts for Cyber Monday and Black Friday