Although summer has long been defined as wedding season, autumn is actually the most popular time to get married, so it’s apt that on the first day of fall a bunch of wedding dresses are on sale at Anthropologie. This additional 20 percent off sale-on-sale includes dresses of various lengths, colors, and sizes for every bride — from a short, beaded shift dress, to a floor-length, lilac gown. Discounts are applied automatically at checkout, and these dresses are at least half off, with prices up to 67 percent off. Plus there’s free shipping on all orders for today only, so don’t dillydally!
The Strategist is designed to surface the most useful, expert recommendations for things to buy across the vast e-commerce landscape. Some of our latest conquests include the best acne treatments, rolling luggage, pillows for side sleepers, natural anxiety remedies, and bath towels. We update links when possible, but note that deals can expire and all prices are subject to change.
- H&M Is Selling a $100 Wedding Dress
- Princess Beatrice wedding: How Bea’s wedding dress could break this royal trend
- Woman’s Wedding Dress Accidentally Donated To Goodwill
- Watch Kate Bosworth Wax Rhapsodic About Her Wedding Dress
- Fashion Scavenger Hunt: Help Find a Lacy Wedding Dress Knockoff
- Thieves Steal Wedding Dress, 911 Operator Saves the Day by Loaning Hers
- Is this the most extravagant wedding dress EVER? Bridal designer to the stars sends gown worth £1.2MILLION down the runway (and it's encrusted with real diamonds)
- Maid of honor turns up to her sister's wedding dressed as a T-REX after being told she could wear 'anything she wanted'
- Clare Waight Keller designs Markle’s sleek wedding dress
- KATIE HOPKINS: My wedding dress and why Brexit isn’t the only unfair divorce blighting Britain
- Why was Marie Antoinettes wedding dress so scandalous?
- Prankster Gabby Sidibe Wore a Wedding Dress to Jimmy Kimmel's Wedding