By Randy McMullen | [email protected] and Jackie Burrell | [email protected] | Bay Area News GroupPUBLISHED: September 12, 2019 at 6:35 am | UPDATED: September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am The only way to expunge the bad luck from Friday the 13th is to indulge all weekend in delicious-coated awesomeness washed down with a tasty adult beverage or two. So here are seven ways to live it up in the Bay Area and beyond this weekend, from savoring yummy cheese to worshipping “Sex and the City” to jamming on country music either live or on TV. And if you’d like to get the Bay Area Weekender delivered straight to your inbox every Thursday, which has been known to bring good luck, just sign up here. 1 SEE, HEAR: It’s a country music weekend Go ahead, get that “yee haw” out of your system — heaven knows you’ve earned the right. Or save it for this weekend, when country star and TV personality Blake Shelton lands at the SAP Center, as part of a weekend-long celebration of that San Jose venue. Or tune into PBS on Sunday for the first episode of Ken Burns’ epic documentary “Country Music.” Besides awesome footage and… Read full this story
- Kobe Bryant crash: A helicopter tragedy eerily similar to a famous Bay Area wreck
- 49ers Great Bryant Young Elected To Bay Area Sports Hall Of Fame
- Fans going wild over Super Bowl all over the Bay Area
- ‘New wave of homelessness’: Can regionalism, prevention fight tsunami of unsheltered in Bay Area?
- What you need to know about coronavirus as Bay Area confirms its first case
- Weather service warns of sneaker waves, rip currents on Bay Area shores
- Should Bay Area residents wear masks for protection from coronavirus?
- Yes in God’s Back Yard: Bay Area’s new answer to the housing crisis might be church property
- Toll plazas may be removed from Bay Area bridges in plan to go all-electronic
- Health hazard from fires’ smoke spreads throughout Bay Area
- Here’s what Bay Area residents need to know about the coronavirus
- Bay Area native Kamala Harris wore a Dodgers hat to debate prep. People aren't happy about it.
7 super Bay Area things to do this weekend, Sept. 13-15 have 362 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.