The Tesco fuel offer is back!
The 10p off a litre of fuel deal will run from Monday, August 5 until Sunday, August 25.
Customers will have two weeks to use their voucher from the date they receive it, so if you get yours on August 25, then you’ll have until September 8 to claim the handy discount.
To qualify for the deal, customers need to spend £60 in store or online in one go – it can’t be made up of separate transactions.
How does the fuel deal work?
If you shop in store – spend £60 and you’ll be given a voucher at the checkout to be used at the petrol station.
If you shop online – spend £60 and you’ll receive your voucher with your home delivery or in store if you prefer to click and collect your order.
It’s worth noting that discounts can’t be applied when you select to PayatPump – you’ll need to pay at the kiosk.
To book your online delivery and take advantage of the Tesco fuel offer, click here.
- BPCL Commences Doorstep Delivery of Diesel in Noida, Launches FillNow App to Order Fuel
- Black Friday 2018: Best UK deals released over the weekend
- With Amazon Move To NYC In Question, Critics Go Door-To-Door To End The Deal
- Bernie Sanders Says His $16-Trillion Green New Deal-Like Plan Will Create 20 Million Jobs
- Trump says U.S. will finalize new fuel efficiency rules next year
- US's 60-Day Notice Over INF Treaty Fuels Fear of US-Russian Arms Race - Scholars
- Paris billionaire rivalry fuels pursuit of Tiffany, Moncler
- Inside Elsagate, the conspiracy-fueled war on creepy YouTube kids videos
- Legendary To Fund Local Lingo Films In Library Pictures Intl Deal
- shows us the tech-fueled nightmare that we’ve all created
- Michael Gove admits leave campaign wrong to fuel Turkey fears
- Gas deal of the century could spell peace between Saudi and Qatar