PHILADELPHIA — The Eagles released veteran linebacker Paul Worrilow, the team announced Sunday.Worrilow did not participate in Sunday’s practice at the NovaCare Complex. The Eagles have 89 players on their roster currently, which is one below the maximum of 90, so there could be another move coming ahead of this week’s joint practices with the Baltimore Ravens.Worrilow’s short Eagles career was marred by injuries. Last year, he tore his ACL on the first day of organized team activities, which caused him to miss the entire 2018 season. He was working his way back from the injury and was in and out of practice in the spring and summer.He did not play in either preseason game after missing more practices because of his knee earlier this month. Still, he had impressed others in the locker room with his dedication to his rehab.“First thing he has done is impressed every single person in the building with his work ethic,” defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz said in May. “He’s just been incredible the way he’s attacked his injury rehab. He’s really been a leader for a lot of other guys. We have a significant number of injuries in there, and he has really set… Read full this story
- Report: Eagles releasing LB Zach Brown, who taunted Kirk Cousins
- Eagles release linebacker Zach Brown
- Philadelphia Eagles Mulling Wearing Kelly Green Jerseys
- Philadelphia Eagles Trade LeSean McCoy To Buffalo Bills For Kiko Alonso
- Philadelphia Eagles Agree To Deals With Frank Gore And Byron Maxwell, Re-Sign Mark Sanchez
- Tim Tebow To Sign With Philadelphia Eagles On 1-Year Deal
- DeSean Jackson On Philadelphia Eagles After 2014 Release: 'They Tried To Blow Me Up'
- Philadelphia Eagles Boast Improved Defense For 2014 NFL Season
- Philadelphia Eagles Fans Optimistic About 2014 NFL Season
- Tim Tebow Works Out With Philadelphia Eagles
- Jordan Matthews Key In Philadelphia Eagles' Week 3 Win
- Darren Sproles And LeSean McCoy Potent In Philadelphia Eagles Running Game
Philadelphia Eagles release LB Paul Worrilow have 322 words, post on www.pennlive.com at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.