Portland Police responded early Sunday to a report of shots being fired at a motel located in the 3600 block of Northeast 82nd Avenue. According to police, East Precinct officers were dispatched at 3:58 a.m. Sunday. On arriving, the officers found evidence of gunfire, and an adult male victim, who had a non-life threatening graze wound.Police say that an investigation determined that the shooter left before officers arrived on the scene. Authorities aren’t revealing further suspect information, but a police spokesperson says there is an indication that the victim and the shooter knew each other.The spokesperson also says that the motel where the shots were fired offers extended stay accommodations, and though some people live at the motel, it’s not yet known if that was the case for this victim.The investigation is continuing, and police are interested in hearing from anyone who might have further information. To share information about gun crimes in Portland, authorities encourage people to contact the Portland Police Bureau’s Tactical Operations Division at 503-823-4106 or email information to [email protected]– Kristi [email protected] 503-221-8227 @KristiturnquistVisit subscription.oregonlive.com/newsletters to get Oregonian/OregonLive journalism delivered to your email inbox.
- The Portland Vacation Possibilities are Endless
- Marriage and the Law; a Man and a Woman
- Clason's "The Richest Man in Babylon" Reveals the Fastest Way to Become Financially Savvy - Part 2
- Went Out Hoping to Meet a Man--Went Home Disappointed?
- Play Duck Hunt Nintendo Nes Game Online Free?
- Portland Trailblazers Articles: Early 2006 Season Analysis
- Saskatoon police charge man, 21, and boy, 12, after motel raid turns up gun, drugs
- Detroit man charged in connection to shooting outside of Eastpointe bar that injured 6
- Solution mode - Who is more smart, Man or animal
- Before the Son of Man Comes
- Three Cups of Tea One Man's Mission to Promote Peace - One School at a Time - Book Review
- Cheney is No Straight Shooter
Man grazed and shooter flees after gunfire in NE Portland motel have 327 words, post on www.oregonlive.com at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.