Donald Trump brushed off French outreach to Tehran on Sunday – saying he ‘can’t stop people from talking’ to one another – as Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif’s plane landed in Biarritz unexpectedly. It wasn’t clear whether Trump knew that Zarif was on his way when he made the remark. A reporter had asked about a proposal from Emmanuel Macron to lift a U.S. oil embargo as a starting point for nuclear talks. Asked in a later meeting, once Zarif’s presence in the city that’s hosting the G7 had been confirmed, if he’d be sitting down with him, Trump told press: ‘No comment.’ Donald Trump brushed off French outreach to Tehran on Sunday – saying he ‘can’t stop people from talking’ to one another – as Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif’s plane landed in Biarritz unexpectedly Zarif made a surprise visit to the G7 summit in Biarritz but was not expected to meet Donald Trump or any other American officials, the French presidency said It wasn’t clear when Trump found out that Zarif was on his way to Biarritz While the U.S. president was announcing a trade agreement between the United States and Japan alongside the Japanese prime minister,… Read full this story
- Iranian foreign minister defends Rouhani's comments comparing Trump to the Nazis
- Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif: Trump's "bully" behavior will prompt backlash
- Donald Trump ‘Should Be Worried’ About Don McGahn Leaving, Talking to Robert Mueller, Alan Dershowitz Says
- Fox’s Sean Hannity Spreading Lies For Donald Trump in Campaign Rally Appearance, Says Morning Joe
- Donald Trump Must Be 'Held Accountable,' Says Lawyer Who Led Clinton Impeachment Investigation
- Donald Trump Needs to Be Impeached to Stop Pardons of Criminals: New Impeachment Ad
- CNN Has Another Suspicious Package Intercepted as Donald Trump Labels Media 'True Enemy of the People'
- Donald Trump's Spiritual Adviser Paula White Suggests People Send Her Their January Salary or Face Consequences From God
- America in Spiral of Division Since Donald Trump Became President, Barack Obama Says in California Rally
- Hillary Clinton Would Now Beat Donald Trump by a Landslide, Poll Says
- Transcript: Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif on "Face the Nation," Sept. 30, 2018
- Colin Powell Says Donald Trump has Turned America from 'We the People' to 'Me the President'
Donald Trump brushes off French outreach to Tehran saying 'I can't stop people from talking' as Iranian foreign minister's plane is spotted in Biarritz have 385 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.