Chances for trade and investment cooperation with Singapore and Malaysia under the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) were highlighted at a workshop held in the southern province of Long An on August 30. Vietnam is a member of the CPTPP, which Vietnamese enterprises can capitalise on to boost exports to Singapore and Malaysia Do Phuong Dung, Deputy Director of the Asia-Africa Market Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, said Vietnam-Singapore relations have been developing unceasingly in recent years. Singapore is one of the biggest ASEAN trade partners of Vietnam with bilateral trade reaching 7.66 billion USD in 2018, including 3.14 billion USD of Vietnam’s exports. Meanwhile, Malaysia is also a largest trade partner when bilateral trade hit 11.5 billion USD last year, including 4 billion USD of Vietnam’s exports. Vice Chairman of the Long An People’s Committee Pham Van Canh said among the 576 foreign direct investment projects in the province, Singapore has invested 521 million USD in 36 projects while Malaysia 37 million USD in 12 projects, respectively ranking 7th and 14th among foreign investors in Long An. They are also two important destinations of local exporters which shipped 316.34 million USD worth of… Read full this story
- Derry's new mayor wants stronger ties with London
- Twitter Abuzz Over US Mistakenly Making Singapore 'Part' of Malaysia
- Malaysia-Singapore Union Flickers Back to Life
- Freed Politician Promises to Scrap Malaysia's System Which Promoted 'Cronies'
- Bank of Singapore comes to Lux
- What Mahathir's Shock Malaysia Win Means for the Economy and Markets
- Najib Calls Malaysia Vote With Party's 60-Year Rule at Stake
- UN's top court to hear Malaysia vs Singapore island row
- Najib Predicts He'll Extend Grip on Power in Malaysia Election
- Malaysia’s Back-to-the-Future Reform Wave
- Malaysia’s Content to Muddle Through
- Malaysia introduces law banning 'fake news' with jail term of six years
CPTPP promises stronger ties with Singapore, Malaysia: workshop have 300 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 31, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.