We’ll have a few more days of hot weather in North Texas before a summer cold front moves through and cools temperatures down. Highs through Monday will remain toasty in the upper 90s ahead of the cold front. Behind the front, humidity levels will be a lot more tolerable with afternoon highs down to the upper 80s Tuesday and Wednesday.
The cold front will arrive Monday afternoon with the wind shifting to the north. Monday night into Tuesday morning will be our best opportunity for some scattered showers and storms. Dry weather will be with us the rest of next week as temperatures gradually climb back up to seasonably-hot levels by late next weekend.
- TODAY: Mostly sunny and hot. High: 99. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- TONIGHT: Mostly Clear. Low: 77. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- MONDAY: Increasing clouds and hot with a 20 percent chance for storms late in the day. High: 98. Wind: SW 10 mph shifting to N in the afternoon.
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy and breezy with a 30 percent chance for scattered showers and storms, especially in the morning. Becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. Low: 74. High: 88. Wind: NE 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and comfortable. Low: 70. High: 89. Wind: E/NE 5-10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny. Low: 69. High: 90. Wind: E/SE 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 70. High: 93. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 74. High: 94. Wind: S 10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and very warm. Low: 76. High: 95. Wind: S 10 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy and hot. Low: 77. High: 97. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and hot. Low: 78. High: 97. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- Taliban kill at least 48 in bloody day ahead of Afghan polls
- New Israel coalition formed in 'days ahead': Netanyahu
- Viet UcGroup JSC completes year plan 60 days ahead of schedule
- Thu Thiem Bridge to open one day ahead of schedule
- Trump scolds NATO members days ahead of summit
- Some bad days ahead as Vietnam’s Internet cable will undergo maintenance
- Another cold spell to affect northern region
- Northern region to be hit by cold spell
- New cold spell to send temperature below 10C in northern Vietnam
- Job jitters mount as China's factories sputter ahead of Lunar New Year
- N.Korean envoy en route to Hanoi ahead of Trump-Kim summit: Yonhap
- N.Korean envoy en route to Hanoi ahead of Trump-Kim summit: Yonhap - VnExpress International