Two-faced and gutless, Boris Johnson’s kippered his Premiership before it starts and Britain will soon be yelling for it to be over.
Desperation driving rattled Tories to gamble on a fool most of the party’s MPs still detest and don’t trust is no vote of confidence.
Entering Downing Street by the backdoor without a General Election will swiftly prove the easy bit for Donald Trump’s boastful mini-me.
The writing’s on the wall when Brexit and Iran crises, plus a cowardly unwillingness to confront an America First racist President, are demonstrating jaundiced Johnson’s obvious unsuitability for No 10.
Liars are always found out and this kipper kidder’s smoked out before the famous black door’s opened.
The privileged schoolboy wannabe “world king” inheriting Theresa May’s tarnished throne deserves to die politically should, as expected, the Halloween witching hour pass without delivering Brexit phantom promises.
Without humiliatingly releasing a captured Iranian tanker, the wild bumbler who as Foreign Secretary extended the nightmare of Tehran hostage Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe ill-equipped to free a captured British vessel.
And flying to the White House to have his head patted by a pointy hooded maniac preaching Make America White Again will confirm his inferior junior status, Johnson as the puppet of an Oval Office monster.
Johnson’s lack of a viable plan is hiding in plain sight as he reassembles a London City Hall team that achieved little in eight years.
Resurrecting Tory ghosts past in the shape of Iain Duncan Smith and Priti Patel is going back not forward.
With Johnson the joke’s on us, the Tory sect putting party before country.
It’s a strategic mistake by Conservatives when voters no longer laugh with, but at, a poisonously divisive figure who fewer and fewer consider funny.
Incompetent, inept, idle and a Fake News machine in the mould of his US master, Britain’s next PM’s a guaranteed dud.
Tories tired of Theresa May’s failings are throwing the dice with Johnson in the vain hope he’ll be a couple of sixes.
For Britain he’ll be another one and a two.
- Boris Johnson was like a schoolboy on prize-giving day: HENRY DEEDES sees the Prime Minister’s greatest triumph
- Boris Johnson might look to Tuesday election bid
- 'No more delays!' Boris Johnson vents fury after Remainer MPs BLOCK vote on his Brexit deal by 322 to 306 in 'Super Saturday' stitch-up - with Jeremy Corbyn demanding that he 'obeys the law' and begs EU for extension
- Boris Johnson's 24 hours to woo Tory 'Spartans' and Labour: Boost for PM as 15 rebel MPs indicate they WILL vote for new Brexit deal - as DUP takes a sledgehammer to his charm offensive and urges ERG allies to 'stand firm'
- Labour plunged into fresh Brexit chaos as 19 of Jeremy Corbyn's MPs defy their leader to support Boris Johnson's EU divorce deal
- A furtive visit to John Bercow's lair, nine months of plotting and Philip Hammond's loathing of Boris Johnson: How the plot by Tory Remainers to sabotage Brexit dates back to January
- George Osborne sparks row with Tories over Boris Johnson Brexit ‘fake news’ tweet
- How Boris Johnson CAN win over Westminster: PM starts 36 hours of frenetic deal-making to get his deal through Commons without the DUP after victory in Brussels as Jean-Claude Juncker said there will be NO extension past Oct 31
- 'Bring it on, get rid of the lot!' Fiery caller backs Boris Johnson's early election bid
- From Bodmin to Berlin, crowds vent their fury at Boris Johnson’s ‘coup’
- Boris Johnson close to historic victory – convinces 33 Labour and Tory rebels to back deal
- Boris Johnson's Super Saturday bubble bursts