Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner pressed White House adviser Kellyanne Conway over the amount of people who have decried President Donald Trump’s recent tweets as racist. In an interview Thursday, Conway panned Robert Mueller for his testimony before Congress. Moving on from that, Faulkner brought up new Fox polling data showing that most voters, including 73 percent of non-whites, don’t think Trump respects racial minorities. Faulkner noted, in particular, that most participants in the poll think Trump “crossed the line” earlier this month when he issued his racist tweets telling Congresswomen Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib to “go back” where they came from (all four are American citizens, three were born in the country). When Faulkner asked Conway about this, the Trump official deflected in order to bash The New York Times before calling Omar “overtly anti-semitic.” As Conway continued to complain that “nobody is out there fact-checking” the self-styled “squad,” Faulkner eventually brought the poll back up and said: “About a third, 33% of Republicans, are also saying that the president went over the line. What do you say about that?” “The president’s point is that Americans and certainly people who swear an oath to… Read full this story
- George Conway Says He and Kellyanne Owned Trump World Tower Apartment, Rejects Emolument Clause Charge Against President
- Kellyanne Conway says Martin Luther King Jr would be OPPOSED to Trump's impeachment and that the president 'agrees with many of the things' slain civil rights leader stood for
- Bernie Sanders and Legal Experts Say Kellyanne Conway Must Be Fired After Recommendation From Federal Office
- Kellyanne Conway says Martin Luther King Jr. would not approve of Trump impeachment
- Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway: Government has many ways to surveil people
- Kellyanne Conway ‘Unsure’ About Who Exactly Retweeted a White Nationalist From Her Account
- Kellyanne Conway Says Donald Trump Elevates and Empowers Women, Except He Doesn't
- Kellyanne Conway Compares Trump to Martin Luther King Jr., Says President's Impeachment Wasn't 'Within Dr. King's Vision'
- Kellyanne Conway Violated Hatch Act and Should Be Fired, Special Counsel Tells Donald Trump
- Kellyanne Conway Just Closed a Million Dollar Deal Thanks to Her Ties to Trump
- Kellyanne Conway's 'Collusion' Twitter Cover Photo Is 'Yet Another Hatch Act Violation': Bush Ethics Chief
- Kellyanne Conway's Fiery Clash With Chris Cuomo Over Trump's Border Policy: 'How Dare You'
Harris Faulkner Confronts Kellyanne Conway on Trump Tweets have 391 words, post on www.mediaite.com at July 25, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.