Top 5 / Top 10
Vince McMahon is obviously the single most important person in the pro wrestling business. For the last few decades, he has essentially monopolised the pro wrestling industry, minus a few string of years where competition existed.
Today, wrestling fans know more than ever about the product and all the backstage happenings. As a result, we tend to take for granted the professionals who are running it and act as though we know it all, when in reality, we don’t know anything close to what we should.
Vince McMahon is obviously one person who has been subject to a lot of criticism, particularly in 2019 when the WWE product went on a downward slope. You always hear criticism about him being “out of touch” and him being the reason behind a poor WWE product.
It is true that he has a final say, but we shouldn’t pretend like we understand Vince McMahon and the way he works and why he does what he does. Here are a few things that we as WWE fans will never fully understand about him.
#5. He’s the hardest working person in the world
One thing that WWE fans need to understand is that Vince McMahon doesn’t really view WWE as “work”. He is constantly working and gets a few hours of sleep a day at most, but that’s simply the way he operates.
Jake “The Snake” Roberts and many others have stated that there isn’t a single man in the world who works harder than McMahon does. To achieve that level of success that he has while still maintaining that physical shape requires an insane amount of work that the average person is simply not capable of.
Fetching more content…
- McMahon: City could be two good for Reds
- RESTLESS CURIOSITY – A VENUE FOR SCIENCE FANS That's life
- Local band aims for sweet success by fan funding
- England fans are no angels, says Russia striker Dzyuba
- Craig Thomas – American fan of Vietnamese paintings
- Fans upset after Ariana Grande cancels HCM City show
- Monk explains art, craft of calligraphy
- Teed Off (16-12-2012)
- Microsoft outlines intelligence vision and announces new innovations for Windows 10
- Jason Aldean, Band Perry win big at CMA awards
- Whatever happened to my Rock n Roll?
- Op-Ed: Whatever happened to my Rock n Roll?
- Chapter 9: A stranger - P1
- Deila concedes Celtic not up to Champions League level
- Who's afraid of the new Korean pop music craze?
- Sexy singers cause blood pressures to rise
- Superheroes in the Land of Dreams
- Did Vietnamese teen concert-goers overreact?
- Thousands honor Elvis Presley at Graceland vigil
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 16/6
5 things WWE fans will never understand about Vince McMahon have 444 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.