It started out with a small group of Navy SEALs back in Mosul, Iraq, in the summer of 2017. First they complained he stole someone’s Red Bull energy drinks, that he ate half of someone’s cookie butter from a care package, and that he didn’t pay someone back for a haircut.Two complainants did have more serious concerns — they thought he was too aggressive in his tactics, which they felt put their lives at unnecessary risk. But those allegations were nothing like those he faced months after the Navy SEAL platoon returned home. The allegations turned from stealing cookie butter into cold-blooded murder — that he stabbed a wounded teenage ISIS captive to death and mowed down a young girl and old man from a sniper’s roost. Soon, what started as petty rumors morphed into murder charges against a decorated Navy SEAL in a case that has captured the nation’s — and the president’s — attention. Those fighting for 40-year-old Chief Special Warfare Operator Eddie Gallagher’s innocence believe he will ultimately be found not guilty when his trial convenes on June 17. His wife Andrea Gallagher and his brother Sean Gallagher described in recent interviews with Breitbart News how they… Read full this story
- Long Fight for Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher Ends with Order from Trump, Navy Secretary’s Firing
- Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher Thanks Trump: You Are a True Leader and What the Military Needs
- Navy Secretary blasts Donald Trump after he is fired for defying President’s order to promote Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher
- SEAL Eddie Gallagher accuses admiral leading elite unit of 'insubordination' over attempts to defy Trump and kick him out as he warns he will release evidence Navy secretary 'meddled' in his legal case
- SEAL Eddie Gallagher Accuses Navy Secretary of 'Meddling' in War Crime Case, Suggests It's 'All About Ego'
- Donald Trump gave order to let convicted Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher keep elite status
- US Defence Secretary fires Navy chief over misconduct probe into SEAL Edward Gallagher
- Donald Trump says he is 'standing up for our armed forces' with pardon of Navy SEAL after Pentagon chief says the president ORDERED him to allow Eddie Gallagher to keep his Trident pin
- 'Trump doesn't understand the definition of a warfighter': Fired Navy Secretary Richard Spencer slams President's intervention in the Eddie Gallagher case and says it undermines 'the backbone of our military'
- US Navy SEAL war crimes trial pits decorated veterans against each other
- Trump ordered Pentagon to let convicted Navy SEAL keep elite status: defense secretary
Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher’s Wife and Brother Share How the Accusations Went from Cookie Butter Theft to Murder have 413 words, post on www.breitbart.com at June 16, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.