At Apple’s WWDC 2019, tech columnist Geoffrey Fowler says there were lots of small but welcome iterations on products — some of which were long overdue. Here are the five most interesting updates — and where they left him wanting more. Read more: https://wapo.st/2MqfQpa. Subscribe to The Washington Post on YouTube: https://wapo.st/2QOdcqK Follow us: Twitter: https://twitter.com/washingtonpost Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/washingtonpost/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/washingtonpost/ Photos by Dieter Bohn / The Verge Apple’s CarPlay will get a significant update when iOS 13 drops later this year, including an updated visual design and new features like improved Siri support and a “light mode,” the company announced at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference on Monday. Apple called it the “biggest update ever” for CarPlay. The most noticeable difference about the refresh, at least based on what was shown onstage, is that Apple is giving CarPlay an updated look. In iOS 13, CarPlay will get a new dashboard that can show multiple apps in a single view, like Maps and Musi… While Siri sounds decent most of the time, it still comes off as a little robotic. With iOS 13, however, Siri will apparently sound a lot more human-like. At WWDC, Apple said it’s taken a “huge step… Read full this story
- Here’s everything Apple announced at its developers conference
- Apple previews iOS 6 with new Maps, Siri features
- Apple releases iOS 6.0.2 to fix Wi-Fi issue
- Apple announce special event on Sept. 12
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch Retina review
- Apple releases iOS 6.1.1 to fix iPhone 4S issues
- Apple announces 'Special Event' for October 23rd we'll be there live!
- Apple's iOS 5 more catch-up than forge-ahead
- Apple's iOS 7 is a potent upgrade
- iPhone expected to star at Apple event September 10
- Apple shares up ahead of new iPhone launch
- Apple's iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 tablets are unveiled
Apple announces iOS 13 at WWDC 2019 have 302 words, post on news.google.com at June 3, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.