close Video Police in Logan City, Utah continue to search for a missing 5-year-old girl Police said they have enough evidence to believe that the girl’s uncle, who is currently in custody, is involved with her disappearance. The uncle of a missing Utah 5-year-old girl was charged with her murder Wednesday. At a news conference Wednesday, Logan Police Chief Gary Jensen told reporters that 21-year-old Alex Whipple had been charged with aggravated murder, child kidnapping, obstruction of justice and desecration of a human body. Elizabeth “Lizzy” Shelley was reported missing Saturday morning. Her body has not been found, but Jensen said investigators had evidence, including DNA, linking Whipple to the girl’s murder. The desecration charge stems from alleged actions by Whipple to move, remove or conceal Lizzy’s body. (Logan City Police) According to the chief, traces of Lizzy’s blood were found on Whipple’s watch and sweatshirt, as well as on a knife consistent with one that was reported missing from the Shelley family home. Jensen added that the knife was broken, in a manner “which is indicative of dramatic use.” Jensen added that investigators also found a PVC pipe covered in blood and a teal skirt with white lace that was buried under dirt and bark and was “consistent… Read full this story
- Gardaí appealing for information on missing teenage girl (15)
- Empty tombs dash hopes of finding missing Vatican girl’s remains
- Couple found guilty after baby girl was murdered
- Missing Lancaster girl, 15, found safe in Manchester
- Missing Maidenhead girl found safe and well
- Cavan Gardaí appeal for information on missing teenage girl
- Missing Kildare girl, 13, last seen in Dublin city
- Urgent police appeal to find missing Hull girl Maddison, 14
- Have you seen missing teenage girl from Rugby?
- Signs of neglect not detected before Kettering girl was murdered
- Girl, 13, 'murdered after pregnancy claim'
- Abduction charge over missing Vietnamese girl
Uncle of missing Utah girl, 5, charged with murder have 318 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 29, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.