The retail worker who allegedly threw an egg at Scott Morrison has been charged with assault and possessing cannabis. The woman, Amber Holt, approached Mr Morrison and allegedly tried to smack him in back of the head on Tuesday morning. The 24-year-old was dressed in a red beanie and a ‘feminist’ T-shirt when she approached Mr Morrison at a Country Women’s Association event in Albury, NSW. She is in police custody after walking herself to the station. Officers charged her with common assault and also allegedly found marijuana on her person. Holt was freed on strict conditional bail, with court records stating: ‘You must not do any of the following to Scott Morrison … assault or threaten him’, among others. ‘The accused is not to attend any political related events, other than for the purpose of voting’. Scroll down for video Amber Holt apparently approached the Prime Minister and smacked him in back of the head at a Country Women’s Association event in Albury, New South Wales on Tuesday The young woman is seen (left) after she was ejected from the Country Women’s Association event and (right) in an image from social media The young woman was protesting the government’s… Read full this story
- Read Scott Morrison's full statement on the new national coronavirus restrictions
- Supermarket superheroes: Hardworking employees have been hailed as the 'unsung heroes' of the coronavirus pandemic - as brave workers are compared to firefighters braving bushfires
- Coronavirus update: Morrison announces further restrictions, Australian cases pass 2,000, Trump lashes out as US death toll surges
- #stophoarding: Furious Britons attack selfish panic-buyers who are emptying shelves of essential items leaving the vulnerable and needy without as supermarkets announce plans to hire thousands of extra workers to cope with soaring demand
- Australian gunman opens fire in Christchurch mosque terror attack
- 'We should all be ashamed': NHS boss slams selfish panic-buyers and demands they STOP clearing Britain's shelves and think of NHS workers - including one who was reduced to tears when there was nothing to buy
- Apple's Tim Cook and Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg promise to donate 'millions of masks' to healthcare workers on the coronavirus front line in the US and Europe
- It's not the 'Year of the Woman.' It's the 'Year of the Women'
- Coronavirus latest: India's Modi urges entire country to self-impose curfew
- How many sins and counting?: Josh Duggar's secret Facebook account reveals friend list that includes female bar workers, a lingerie photographer and a stripper
- Coronavirus: Morrison bans travel for all non-Australian residents
- Archbishop of Canterbury urges shoppers to 'please think of others' and stop hoarding after furious Britons attacked selfish panic-buyers who are emptying shelves of essential items
REVEALED: 'Egg Girl', 24, is a tattooed retail worker who slammed Scott Morrison on Facebook before she 'attacked him at a country women's event' - as she is charged with 'assault AND possessing cannabis' have 437 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 7, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.