Trump has told advisors that he would close the ports of entry and reallocate the Border Patrol agents to other parts of the country. In Trump’s mind, the closure is about leverage — forcing people to think he’s about to do it, and just might do it, to get other concessions, current and former aides said.
- White House dismisses questions over Donald Trump's slurring as 'ridiculous'
- White House Yet to Decide if Trump Will Visit Ireland in November
- A Brief Guide to Every 5-Alarm Fire Currently Engulfing the White House
- White House Lowers Flag Back to Half-staff for McCain After Day of Outrage
- White House Says It’s Snowing in D.C. When It’s Almost 50 Degrees
- Why is there no 'First Dog' in the White House — and what does this say about Donald Trump?
- Who Is Trump's Doctor, White House Physician Ronny Jackson?
- The White House Reportedly Just Hired a College Senior
- White House Aide Fired for ‘Financial Crimes’ – and Immediately Hired to Work on Trump Campaign
- Hope Hicks Is Resigning From the White House
- White House Official on McCain’s Opposition to Haspel: ‘He’s Dying Anyway’
- Is there a doctor in the house? Mike Pence unveils the White House's coronavirus taskforce amid growing crisis and Wall Street plunge - with just FOUR medical experts out of 15 chiefs (and one of them isn't even there)
White House looks to minimize economic impact of Trump’s border shutdown threat have 232 words, post on www.latimes.com at April 1, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.