Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has been in the news time and again for his rather unusual eating habits. And now, he has once again set a new talking point. The CEO set a storm on social media when he discussed a new health regime he has adopted on a podcast recently. In the interview, Jack Dorsey said that he only ate one meal a week and fasted on the weekends. Sounds shocking right? He also mentioned that he follows up his one meal a day regime with some servings of salads and dark chocolates which he likes to indulge in. Naturally, this meal plan shocked fans as well as wellness experts. Surviving on 5 meals a week does seem like a bad idea but according to the CEO, he is doing better than before. The new diet plan has helped him plan his day better, be more focused and clear any mental blocks. He was quoted as saying, “The first time I did it, like day three, I felt like I was hallucinating,” Dorsey said. “It was a weird state to be in. But as I did it the next two times, it just became so apparent to me how… Read full this story
- Twitter trials expanding tweets from 140 characters to 280
- Is drinking water during meals good or bad?
- US confirms it asked Twitter to stay open to help Iran protesters
- Kim Kardashian shares brutally honest account of living with psoriasis: 'This year it got extremely bad - it covered my whole face... then I got arthritis'
- Photos: Alia Bhatt makes heads turn in a thigh-high slit ensemble at the 6th edition of Filmfare Glamour & Style Awards
- High school student with Tourette syndrome Adam Ladell, 17, bowls over Delta Goodrem and fellow mentors as he overcomes disorder to sing on The Voice
- Full Transcript: Clinton and Sanders Face Off in Florida Debate Ahead of Primary
- Troubled waters: Open water swimming faces do-over of 2016
- Prince Philip had a ‘strained’ talk with Prince Charles over Prince Andrew and the monarchy’s future, insider reveals
- iPhone X Owners Can't Approve Kids' Purchases With Face ID
- Mercedes CLK GTR Roadster With Just 4 Miles Headed to Auction
- Deadly Shooting At Pearl Harbor Shipyard Days Before Anniversary Of Tragic Attack
Twitter CEO talks about eating just one meal a day; faces flak on glamourizing eating disorders have 376 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at April 16, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.