ITelecom launches mobile service
By Van Ly
|A user holds a 4G SIM card from ITelecom – PHOTO: VAN LY|
HANOI – Indochina Telecom Joint Stock Company (ITelecom) launched mobile service ITelecom with the prefix 087 on April 25.
Instead of having its own spectrum or network infrastructure, ITelecom is powered by Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group. It is the first mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) service in the local market.
In the initial stage, ITelecom will offer products and services to workers in industrial zones in nine provinces and cities: Hanoi, Thai Nguyen, Vinh Phuc, Bac Giang, Bac Ninh, Binh Duong, HCMC, Long An and Dong Nai. In addition, multiple mobile packages will be provided for different groups of users.
Moreover, the firm will connect with other mobile networks that have spare capacity to bring convenience and the best connection quality to users at reasonable prices.
"ITelecom is ready to team up with all the mobile carriers that own network infrastructure and with other technology partners to satisfy customers and help them experience the best services," Luu Anh Son, deputy general director of the firm, said.
Indochina Telecom has launched a transaction office to provide the network service at B020, The Manor, Me Tri Street, Hanoi City, Son said, adding that the firm will establish other transaction offices in HCMC and provinces and cities across the nation in the coming period.
Son, however, pointed out that the firm will focus on expanding the distribution channels of its products and services to customers through outlets and authorized dealerships nationwide rather than expanding the transaction office network .
The launch of the MVNO service will help the firm save investment costs, Nha explained, adding that in the global market, MVNO services have become popular, especially Google FI.
Apart from this, Indochina Telecom has designed a package, called MAY, tailored to workers and laborers. For VND77,000 per month, MAY subscribers enjoy up to 3GB of free data per day and free phone calls and text messages on the internal mobile networks of ITelecom and VinaPhone.
- Reliance Communications launches GSM services in Gujarat
- New firm won't rush to ally mobile services
- Apple Launches Self Service Repair Program for iPhone
- Microsoft Launches New Service to Meet Today's 'Security Demands'
- Apple launches Self Service Repair program for iPhones
- Apple launches self-service repair program for iPhone users in the US
- Huawei P50 Pro: Living without Google Services is … different | Digital Trends
- T-Mobile plugs businesses nationwide into 5G broadband | Digital Trends
- Dish publicly launches its first 5G service in Vegas | Digital Trends
- Traders' body says Chinese mobile maker preferring selling through online stores, manufacturer blames chip shortage
- Internet Services Suspended in Kashmir: A Brief History of Data Shutdowns in The State
- Apple finally launches its self-service repair program | Digital Trends
- How Next Generation Mobility Will Drive Economic Opportunities
- Pawan Hans Divestment: Govt Approves Star9 Mobility's Bid For Sale Of Chopper Service Provider
- Kakao Mobility, 5 others, to participate in flying-taxi contest
- T-Mobile wants you to test drive its 5G home internet | Digital Trends
- Swiggy to pilot drone-based deliveries for its grocery service Instamart
- Star9 Mobility Private Ltd to buy Govt's 51% stake in Pawan Hans
- OnePlus Nord N20 5G heads exclusively to T-Mobile on April 28 | Digital Trends
- Chartered Speed enters into pact with GIFT City for EV services
ITelecom launches mobile service have 527 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 26, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.