By Jade Scipioni Published April 15, 2019 Career FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video Alibaba’s Jack Ma backs down from promise to create 1 million jobs in US Alibaba Chairman Jack Ma said that his company can no longer meet its promise to create 1 million jobs in the U.S. because of President Trump’s trade war with China. If you’re looking for that cushy 40 hour a week office job, you most likely won’t find in China’s tech scene, especially at e-commerce giant Alibaba. Continue Reading Below On Sunday, billionaire and co-founder of Alibaba Jack Ma defended his stance on China’s controversial work culture dubbed ‘996,’ which refers to working from 9am to 9pm six days a week. “I personally think that 996 is a huge blessing,” Ma wrote in a blog post Sunday on Chinese social media site Weibo. “How do you achieve the success you want without paying extra effort and time?” Ma, who recently stepped down as chairman at Alibaba and is worth an estimated $39 billion, according to Forbes, added that working those long hours is easy when you find something that you like and he has never regretted working 12 hour days when building his… Read full this story
- Week in 5 charts: Indices break two-week upward momentum after hitting record highs
- Over 90 pct of self-employed business owners resume work in Guangdong
- Next Year Wilmington's Schools Will Have More Half-Days
- Weekly Horoscope, March 8-14, 2020: Check predictions for all zodiac signs
- Alibaba co-founder Jack Ma to donate coronavirus test kits and masks to the US
- Kiwi working in Australian bank has application for NZ parental leave rejected
- What if schools are closed for weeks? That’s already the reality in parts of Asia
- 'Broken' Coronavirus Testing Process in U.S. Coud Have Enabled Covid-19 to Spread 'Silently' for Weeks, Experts Warn
- Rebel Heart & Line Dancing With Kristal Lynn--Conejo Valley Days
- Pittsburgh Weather: Warm Temperatures To Start The Week
- Boy, 12, shot at Huddersfield community centre in front of terrified children at gymnastics class
- Bigg Boss 13 besties Rashami Desai and Devoleena Bhattacharjee reunite; former calls it 'a day well spent'
Alibaba's Jack Ma calls 12-hour days a 'blessing,' argues for 72-hour work week have 350 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.