0 Post a comment Thursday, 14 March 2019 – Swimming Isle of Man Swimming Club’s Harry Lee has become the second local in successive years to be invited to the Lancashire County Swimming Talent Pathway Programme. The 11-year-old’s willingness to compete across all strokes and distances has proved dividends as the Douglas swimmer’s rankings in a range of events, including 200m butterfly and 400m individual medley, have caught the eye of the selection team.Harry’s parents Chris and Kara are delighted with the announcement, saying: ’We couldn’t believe it when we get the letter. ’It is great to see Harry’s love for the sport has received some recognition from selectors across.’Isle of Man swimming head coach Lee Holland was equally pleased: ’It really does show our athletes that being willing to compete in all four strokes will get you noticed.’The 400m IM and 200m butterfly are, in my eyes, the two toughest races a swimmer can do. ’Eleven-year-old boys are hard to keep focussed, and a big part of this award should be credited to coach Brian Laing as well as his club coaches at Peel Swimming Club.’The club look forward to seeing Harry progress on to bigger things in the… Read full this story
- Sealed with a kiss – Meghan hands over Sentebale Polo Cup to victorious Harry
- Prince Harry looks a real hotshot as he tries his hand at archery at a charity event for injured rugby players
- Royal Wedding reception guests – who was invited to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s private party?
- The invites to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding had a subtle nod to her DIVORCE… but did you spot it?
- Student is the first member of the public to reveal she’s scored an invite to the Royal wedding… here’s why she was picked
- What do the royal wedding invitations look like and what gifts have Meghan and Harry asked for?
- We pick out wedding outfits fit for Harry and Meg for these lucky wedding guests
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle recognise inspiring Brits with invites to the Royal Wedding
- Meghan Markle’s nephews and sister-in-law arrive in London ahead of royal wedding – despite NOT being invited
- What time is the royal wedding on Saturday May 19 and when does the ceremony start? Meghan and Harry’s timetable
- Prince Harry’s exes Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas arrive at Royal Wedding in Windsor
- Beaming bride Meghan Markle arrives at St George’s Chapel to marry Prince Harry in front of star-studded crowd
Swimming: Harry invited onto Lancashire programme have 428 words, post on www.iomtoday.co.im at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.