Lifestyle / Entertainment by Press Association 22/03/2019, 10:02 pm Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Sir David Attenborough is to present an “urgent” new documentary about climate change, looking at the potential threats to our planet and the possible solutions. In the one-off film for BBC One, which comes after one of the hottest years on record, the naturalist and broadcaster says “conditions have changed far faster” than he ever imagined when first talking about the impact of climate change 20 years ago. Climate Change – The Facts will air in the spring and will include footage showing the devastating impact global warming has already had, as well as interviews with a number of climatologists and meteorologists. Scientists including Dr James Hansen, Dr Michael Mann and Professor Catherine Mitchell will explore the science behind the extreme weather conditions of recent years, which has seen severe storms and massive wildfires. They will also discuss the accelerating rate at which the world’s ice is melting, causing the sea level to rise, and how deforestation is worsening the problem by adding to CO2 in the atmosphere. The BBC said the film will “deliver an unflinching exploration of what dangerous… Read full this story
- Climate Change - Celebrities Weigh In On Global Warming
- Challenges of Climate Change and Bio-Energy
- Global Warming And Climate Change - How Do You View Your Future?
- Climate Change - The Basis For Controversy
- Bush's Latest Proposal on Climate Change
- Spotlight on Antarctica As an Indicator of Global Climate Change
- Abrupt Climate Change
- Bring those who question climate change into the discussion: panellists
- Taking The Temperature Of Global Climate Change
- Climate Change and Your Retirement - A Changing Future
- Climate Change and World Tourism Day
- Climate Change - Climate Changes Due To Global Warming
Sir David Attenborough to present ‘unflinching’ climate change documentary have 296 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at March 22, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.