Paris Jackson ‘hasn’t seen’ Leaving Neverland, a source told People Wednesday as controversy swirls around the HBO documentary, which presents the accounts of two men who claim her late father Michael Jackson had sexually molested them when they were children. The daughter of the late Billie Jean singer, 20, remains on his side amid the televised allegations from his accusers, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, as well as many of their relatives, the source told the magazine. The Gringo star peripherally addressed the issue in a tweet Wednesday to the media outlet Gay Star News, replying to a thread speculating the star was worried about how the handle would affect her up-and-coming career. Paris wrote: ‘i actually haven’t made any statements yet, especially regarding how it affects my work life. you guys are reaching a bit. at least this wasn’t a disgusting and attacking article though.’ Focused: Paris Jackson, 20, ‘hasn’t seen’ Leaving Neverland, a source told People Wednesday, as controversy swirls around the HBO documentary. Paris was snapped in November in LA The late King of Pop’s daughter spoke to Rolling Stone in January of 2017 about the issue, saying Michael ‘would cry to [her] at night’ about the sexual… Read full this story
- Is this Spaniard the greatest Michael Jackson impersonator ever?
- Georgia Toffolo cuddles up to Gary Lineker’s son George as they leave posh party together
- Do clues shown in Elvis Presley: The Searcher prove the King’s ‘accidental’ death was really suicide?
- This week’s DVD picks: Witch horror film Pyewacket and a Jean-Luc Godard boxset
- Keepers of the faith
- Hearts, heads and a holy hat: Ireland's keepers of religious relics reveal all
- Kanye West says he identifies with late British designer Alexander McQueen
- A War Correspondent Is Taking Over One of Bordeaux’s Great Wine Empires
- Review: The Affair, S4 E4
- Tristan Thompson caught ‘cheating’ on pregnant Khloe Kardashian with two women in new footage – as it emerges he ‘kissed’ model
- BBC presenter falls into a POOL live on air during interview with British swim team
- Netflix in July 2018: What's coming...and going
Paris Jackson 'hasn't seen' HBO documentary Leaving Neverland have 343 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.