The technology firm sent out invites last week to the launch which is taking place at its Apple Park HQ in Cupertino.
Many experts are predicting that Apple will lift the lid on its new movie and TV streaming platform at the keynote and with the invite showing a classic cinema countdown clock that certainly appears to be top of the agenda.
However, there’s also plenty of rumours that suggest some new products are coming as well this month with it thought the iPad, AirPods and AirPower charging mat could all be revealed.
First up there’s bee a swather of chatter about the launch of an iPad mini 5 with Taiwanese site DigiTimes stating that Apple will release this update in the first half of this year.
Moreover, Japanese blog Mac Otakara has insisted the product will largely retain the same design as its predecessor, meaning it will have noticeable bezels on its top and bottom, via MacRumours.
The iPad Mini has been a hugely popular product for Apple and an update would clearly be welcomed by fans of this smaller tablet.
Along with this new iPad, it’s also thought the US technology firm could finally bring a wireless charging case to its AirPods.
These in-ear headphones already get a boost when placed in their case but this clever power pack has to then be refilled via a wired connection.
Samsung has just released its new Galaxy Buds which include this wire-free technology and Apple are unlikely to want to be left behind for long.
The new AirPods could get a grand unveiling alongside the AirPower charging mat which Apple first revealed back in 2017.
This pad allows numerous devices to refilled at once and Apple even shows a picture of how this will work with the AirPods, Apple Watch and iPhone on its website.
The March event would be a perfect time to release this new technology but we’ll have to wait and see what happens on the day.
Finally, there’s the good old iPhone SE.
Apple’s entry-level iPhone hasn’t seen a refresh in years and many will be hoping that this device will finally get a reboot.
YouTube is awash with stunning renders of how this new iPhone could look and it seems many fans like what they see with comments suggesting a new SE could be a big hit.
One Apple fan said: “I would totally buy this. Won’t be upgrading from my existing SE until Apple releases a small, one hand operated phone again.”
And another added: “Would be nice to see this one come out especially for others who would love an updated version of the iPhone SE.”
Sadly, the iPhone SE 2 is perhaps the least likely of all the devices mentioned above to be shown off this month.
Apple generally only reveals its new phones in September and most analysts think this will be the same in 2019.
The March event gets underway on Monday 25 at 10am local time. express.co.uk will bring you all the news live as it happens.
- New iPhone SE 2 details revealed, but it's not what Apple fans wanted to hear
- iOS 11 beta is HERE: How to download an early version of Apple’s new iPhone and iPad operating system
- From the new Blair Witch to The Intern, Jamie East reveals this month’s hottest movie and TV watches
- What is the Apple Spring event? New iPhone 7, iPhone SE and iPad Pro could be unveiled – all you need to know
- iPhone 11: What to expect from Apple's latest smartphones
- Apple is expected to unveil three new iPhone models today
- Preview Of Apple Big Event
- Here's when you can get a new iPhone 11
- Apple has new iPhones, now it needs new business practices
- Apple introduces 3 new iPhone 11 models starting at $699
- What’s new in Apple iOS 10.2? New release for iPhone and iPad – here’s what we know
- Apple announces event for iPhone