LOS ANGELES, CA — Share-worthy stories from across the Southland Patch cities to talk about tonight:
“Thank you for being more than an employee. Thank you for being an absolutely magical human being,” Ella’s mom said of this cast member.
Investigators began searching a Corona landfill for the infant’s remains in February, but were unable to find any sign of the boy.
Thousands of UC Medical workers will picket Wednesday joined by presidential hopeful Sen. Bernie Sanders.
LA theaters and landmarks shine in Quentin Tarantino’s star-studded “Once Upon a Time In Hollywood.”
With local mountain lions just decades from extinction, biologists are considering the desperate measure of trucking them across freeways.
Will the Davis Magnet School athletic field be renamed in honor of Mr. Keith J. Frainie? Weigh in your response.
Recent heavy rains have resulted in a profusion of wildflowers at the airfield at Los Angeles International Airport.
Marion “Pooch” Henry Hall from the TV show “Ray Donovan” pleaded no contest to DUI and child endangerment charges, avoiding jail.
In each case, the suspect stole keys that were left on a beach towel or hidden somewhere on a parked vehicle, police said.
Police believe Taquesta Graham and her boyfriend are responsible for the death of 9-year-old Trinity Jones, whose body was dumped.
Get ready to roll! Sun Scooter is sending 100 units to a street near you in Santa Ana with beach cities on the horizon.
REBU LIVE is a free community event for those who are in the process of rebuilding their homes after the Woolsey Fire.
A Missouri man allegedly set books on fire and pulled a gun at the Amazon store at the Westfield Century City, triggering an evacuation.
Accounting student volunteers are available twice a week from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. now through April 6.
Disney finalized its purchase of 21st Century Fox, one of the biggest mergers in modern Hollywood.
Police were called to investigate a threat made against the University of Southern California’s administration building.
Police believe a 39-year-old San Fernando Valley man stabbed his neighbor to death during an argument Sunday night.
Three units of a commercial building in Canoga Park were damaged in an explosion Wednesday afternoon.
Get the Studio City newsletter
- $1M in Pot Found During Traffic Stop | Patch PM
- Where to Pick Your Own Strawberries | Patch PM
- Math Teacher Swapped Nude Photos With Her Student: PD | Patch PM
- Accomplished CT Author Arrested: Patch PM
- Blogger Leong Sze Hian applies to court to strike out PM Lee defamation claim, says lawyer
- Italy keen to keep 15 percent stake in Alitalia in rescue plan: paper
- Sweden players donate to rescue planned Durmaz anti-racism demo in Stockholm
- Melting permafrost threatens climate rescue plan: Study
- Hyflux calls off rescue plan, citing 'no confidence' Indonesian white knight will complete deal
- Nats In First World Series: Watch Parties, Fast Facts | Patch PM
- Police Officer Who Held Driver For ICE Is Suspended | Patch PM
- Amazon Hiring Spree Starts Next Week: Patch PM