JOLIET, Ill. — Chicagoland Speedway announced Friday that Bounty will serve as the entitlement sponsor of the ARCA Racing Series event at the track on June 27.
The and will officially be named the Bounty 150 at Chicagoland Speedway.
For the fifth consecutive year, the ARCA Racing Series will kick off Chicagoland Speedway’s four-day race weekend, including the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Camping World 225, the NASCAR Xfinity Series Camping World 300 and the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Camping World 400.
“We are thrilled to have Bounty on board as our entitlement sponsor to kick off four great days of racing,” said track president Scott Paddock. “For 18 consecutive years, Chicagoland Speedway has played host to the ARCA Racing Series, where it has showcased the stars of tomorrow.”
“Chicagoland Speedway is a special place and we’re really excited to partner with Bounty for what promises to be a top-notch ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards race,” added Jeff Abbott, Promotions Manager and spokesperson for Menard Inc.
The on-track action will all take place on Thursday, including practice, General Tire Pole Qualifying and the Bounty 150, which is scheduled for a live broadcast on FS1.
“In partnership with Menards, we are looking to help make Chicagoland Speedway even quicker,” said Jacques Hagopian, Bounty Brand Director. “Bounty, the Quicker Picker Upper, is honored to continue the company’s support of motorsports and is excited to sponsor the race at Chicagoland Speedway.”
“The ARCA Race at Chicagoland Speedway is a very important event on our schedule,” noted Mark Gundrum, ARCA Vice President for Business Development and Corporate Partnerships. “Chicago is Menards’ number one retail market, and through a business-to-business relationship with Procter & Gamble, Menards and Procter & Gamble have partnered to help bring the Bounty brand to the ARCA race as the entitlement sponsor.”
- Austin Wayne Self Returning To ARCA Series
- MPs Back Vote on Stopping No Deal, BoJo Govt Tables Motion to Hold Election
- Self & Holmes Take ARCA Title Fight To Pocono
- Seavey Back With Venturini For ARCA Dirt Races
- Smith Heads Back To Salem Looking For Another Win
- Gilliland’s Mistake Hands Eckes ARCA Triumph
- Seavey Ready To Go Dirt Racing With ARCA
- Ty Gibbs Thrills With First ARCA Triumph
- Jason White Back With Reaumes At CTMP
- Super DIRTcar Series Back At Weedsport July 28
- Follow This: Stop Skeletons From Fighting (YouTube)
- Silverton Casino Backing Williams In Las Vegas