Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Photos: Meet the dogs of Puppy Bowl XV Fullscreen Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Are you Team Ruff or Team Fluff? USA TODAY has a first look at the three dozen dogs in the starting lineup for “Puppy Bowl XV,” premiering Feb. 3, Super Bowl Sunday. Click through to see all the cuddly canines, with endearing descriptions of each courtesy of Animal Planet. Damian Strohmeyer/Animal Planet Fullscreen ACE // Chihuahua-Cocker Spaniel mix, 19 weeks // Virginia Beach SPCA, Va. Keith Barraclough, Animal Planet Fullscreen ALEXANDER: Great Pyrenees, 17 weeks old. From: Big Fluffy Dogs, Tenn. Favorite rapper is LL Drool J. Keith Barraclough, Animal Planet Fullscreen ASTRO: Labrador Retriever-Siberian Husky mix, 16 weeks old. From: Animal Friends Humane Society, Ohio. Has a “tele-paw-thic” gift. Keith Barraclough, Animal Planet Fullscreen BEE: Chihuahua-Pekingese mix, 14 weeks old. From: The Sato Project, Puerto Rico. Only uses natural sweeteners. Keith Barraclough, Animal Planet Fullscreen BELLA: Shih Tzu-Chihuahua mix, 24 weeks old. From:The Sato Project, Puerto Rico. “Ruff-eree” in training. Keith Barraclough, Animal Planet Fullscreen BRADY: Chihuahua-Russell Terrier mix, 17 weeks old. From: Dog Star Rescue, Conn. 2019 Howl of Fame inductee. Keith Barraclough, Animal Planet… Read full this story
- David Bowie’s son Duncan Jones accepts album of the year honor for father at Brit Awards, dedicates it to 'the kooks'
- CAMCO Names David Swenson Vice President of Business Development
- You can adopt one of these dogs, cats or other animals for $20
- David Bowie, the ‘Apolitical’ Insurrectionist Who Taught Us How to Rebel
- ‘Smiley-faced’ spiders named for Barack and Michelle Obama, David Bowie and Bernie Sanders
- David Bowie slept with Mick Jagger, ex-wife Angela Bowie tells Joan Rivers in 1990
- Is 'David Bowie is' the best rock star exhibit ever?
- Adorable baby penguin at Cincinnati Zoo is named 'Bowie' for music icon David Bowie — and the penguin's gender isn't known
- Why Donny McCaslin Was David Bowie’s David Bowie
- Duncan Jones welcomes baby boy six months after father David Bowie’s death
- Lady Gaga gets enormous tattoo of David Bowie’s face two days before she honors him at Grammys
- David Bowie's 15-year-old daughter Lexi has estates attorney appointed in Manhattan court
You can adopt a 'vanishingly rare' male calico cat named David Bowie at an Indiana shelter have 363 words, post on www.indystar.com at January 4, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.