Vietnam home to five most visited ecommerce platforms in ASEAN By Van Ly A shipper of Tiki gives a box of goods to a customer in this file photo. Tiki, along with four other local ecommerce platforms, recorded high numbers of visits from desktop and mobile users in the ASEAN region in 2018 – PHOTO: VNA HANOI – Five of the 10 ecommerce platforms registered in Vietnam recorded high numbers of visits from desktop and mobile users in the ASEAN region, according to a year-end review on Vietnamese ecommerce in 2018, released by iPrice Group, a Malaysia-based online shopping aggregator. The five are Lazada, Shopee, Tiki, Thegioididong and Sendo. Of these, Lazada and Shopee are multinational firms, while the other three are local firms. According to the ranking, Tiki, Thegioididong and Sendo delivered impressive performances as they are only available in the local market, even outperforming Chinese JD Group, which has a strong presence in Indonesia and Thailand. Thegioididong is the only firm among the top 10 to exclusively sell technology devices and saw an average total number of visits of over 29 million per month. To achieve strong results, the five operators reportedly invested heavily in their platforms, using… Read full this story
- Asia Anew initiative to promote ASEAN region
- Ecommerce consultancy sets platform for Myakka
- eCommerce is Growing in Spain
- Vietnam’s vast underground world
- Trump's productive trip turns to headaches at home
- Watch: Tour of stylish renovated home beside Strangford Lough
- Go, gadget go: The very latest in smart home technology explored
- Sligo banker aims to develop 'Skyscanner of home furnishings'
- Europe steps up defence cooperation with Vietnam
- US, ASEAN countries hold first joint naval exercises
- Malaysian PM to visit Vietnam to boost bilateral ties, trade
- PM: Armenia impressed by economic advancement of Vietnam
Vietnam home to five most visited ecommerce platforms in ASEAN have 279 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 10, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.