For the black tie evening reception she changed into a stunning blush coloured dress by Zac Posen, and she looked the perfect princess.
But Eugenie opted for a very different look for the second day of her wedding weekend, and the designer behind the look has described it as “unusual”.
The couple had a festival and funfair themed party on the Saturday, complete with cocktails, rides and a live performance from Ellie Goulding.
Designer Sam Dougal created a short white dress and a Pink Ladies style jacket with Mrs Brooksbank embroidered across the back.
The design is in Eugenie’s handwriting.
Sam said: “The look is an exciting and unusual one for a royal wedding, and had to go with the feel of the day.
“The three of us worked on possible ideas and directions and decided to go with a young and super fun aesthetic. Much like Eugenie, the look is totally unique, and full of fun. It’s a simple party dress with a modern jacket.
“The jacket keeps it young and modern and doesn’t take itself too seriously. And to imagine a royal bride in a biker jacket celebrating her wedding at Windsor Castle – it’s fun and unexpected.”
Jack and Eugenie tied the knot at St George’s Chapel in Windsor in October, the same venue Prince Harry and Meghan Markle picked for their wedding.
Despite being further down the royal line, the couple’s wedding was much bigger than the Sussexes’, with 800 guests including a host of celebrities.
Prince George and Princess Charlotte acted as page boy and bridesmaid on the special day.
- Princess Eugenie shares a sweet throwback snap showing her practicing her juggling skills as a little girl with a 'non-scary' clown
- Windsor Long Walk at Princess Eugenie’s wedding empty compared to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding
- Royal Wedding – Princess Eugenie and new husband Jack Brooksbank leave wedding in James Bond’s Aston Martin
- Princess Eugenie reveals ‘it was love at first sight’ as she prepares to marry husband-to-be Jack Brooksbank
- China collection marking Princess Eugenie’s wedding unveiled
- Kate Middleton's Feuds With Princess Eugenie: How Real Is The Royal Rivalry?
- Who Will Have The Next Royal Baby? Betting Odds Favor Princess Eugenie Announcement
- Why is Camilla Parker Bowles not at Princess Eugenie’s wedding today?
- From 'camping formal' to 'rubber boot cocktail': Guests share the WORST wedding dress codes they've seen - as Pia Muehlenbeck's strict 'natural earth' theme is revealed
- Nurse Samantha Eastwood, 28, who went missing put her unused wedding dress up for sale just three weeks earlier
- Princess Eugenie marries at Windsor Castle
- Princess Eugenie wedding – Crowds start to gather at Windsor Castle for second Royal wedding of the year