For the black tie evening reception she changed into a stunning blush coloured dress by Zac Posen, and she looked the perfect princess.
But Eugenie opted for a very different look for the second day of her wedding weekend, and the designer behind the look has described it as “unusual”.
The couple had a festival and funfair themed party on the Saturday, complete with cocktails, rides and a live performance from Ellie Goulding.
Designer Sam Dougal created a short white dress and a Pink Ladies style jacket with Mrs Brooksbank embroidered across the back.
The design is in Eugenie’s handwriting.
Sam said: “The look is an exciting and unusual one for a royal wedding, and had to go with the feel of the day.
“The three of us worked on possible ideas and directions and decided to go with a young and super fun aesthetic. Much like Eugenie, the look is totally unique, and full of fun. It’s a simple party dress with a modern jacket.
“The jacket keeps it young and modern and doesn’t take itself too seriously. And to imagine a royal bride in a biker jacket celebrating her wedding at Windsor Castle – it’s fun and unexpected.”
Jack and Eugenie tied the knot at St George’s Chapel in Windsor in October, the same venue Prince Harry and Meghan Markle picked for their wedding.
Despite being further down the royal line, the couple’s wedding was much bigger than the Sussexes’, with 800 guests including a host of celebrities.
Prince George and Princess Charlotte acted as page boy and bridesmaid on the special day.
- Princess Eugenie wows in jumper dress amid Prince Andrew stepping down
- Princess Eugenie gushes about 'greatest day' on first wedding anniversary
- A gallery of the best royal style including: Kate Middleton, Queen Mathilde, Queen Maxima, Princess Letizia, Princess Eugenie, Princess Mary and Princess Charlene
- Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at Queen's summer garden party at Buckingham Palace
- Ellie Goulding's wedding dress in full as she marries Caspar Jopling with A-list turn-out
- Princess Eugenie on why she chose to reveal spinal scar on wedding day
- Princess Eugenie's pal shares gorgeous new photo from her wedding dress fitting
- Princess Eugenie shares never-before-seen photos from her wedding to Jack Brooksbank as she celebrates first anniversary with ‘my Jack’
- Princess Eugenie's wedding guest list - the celebrities expected at today's royal wedding
- Princess Eugenie shares cute photo on anniversary of engagement announcement
- The Queen, Prince Philip, Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward attend Easter service