You can pick up a Belkin Mixit DuraTek charging cable for your Apple Watch for just $18.99 today only. This durable cable usually sells for $50 when not on sale, so now’s the day to pick one up. This deal price only applies to the rose gold option, but you can still save $15 on the black version at $34.99. Belkin makes a ton of charging accessories for Apple devices and they are highly-rated by existing users. The DuraTek range are built to be hard-wearing and long-lasting with braided nylon exteriors and reinforced aramid fiber interiors. It’s MFi-certified, so will work great with all models of Apple Watch. This 4-foot cable is more affordable than Apple’s own offering right now, and also offers a little more length than the standard 1-meter cable. Belkin backs it up with a 5-year warranty with your purchase. See at Best BuyThis post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.
- Your iPhone charging cable ‘about to change AGAIN’ – and users are furious
- Apple's long-delayed charging mat reportedly in production
- Apple AirPods 2 news – wireless earbuds to get ‘Hey Siri’ control for first time
- Apple users warned after major glitch allows hackers to access camera and make FaceTime video calls
- Apple iPhone: 3 rear cameras coming to new phone, report says
- Apple retail chief Angela Ahrendts exit; had been potential future CEO
- The Beatles played their iconic rooftop gig 50 years ago today
- Police reveal names of everyone charged in New Year's Eve in Hull
- Fashion forward: The 7 best stylish smartwatches for women
- 8 best skipping ropes
- What the law says about the IPTV streaming service
- What the law says about streaming service branded 'new kodi'
Belkin's durable Apple Watch charging cable is $31 off today have 269 words, post on www.imore.com at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.