Hong Kong (CNN Business)Tencent’s IPO of its music business failed to raise as much money as the internet giant had hoped. But shares still enjoyed a solid debut once they began trading.
CNN’s Paul R. La Monica contributed to this report.
- Be careful how you read the stock markets’ crazed gyrations
- Tencent finally gets some good news on gaming in China
- Crunch time for Tencent Music's 2018 $2 billion IPO hopes
- Dow rises more than 150 points on new US-China trade hopes
- DealBook Special: The Year on Wall Street
- China Wants to Combat Nearsightedness With Fewer Game Approvals
- The wave of unicorn IPOs reveals Silicon Valley’s groupthink