Hong Kong (CNN Business)Tencent’s IPO of its music business failed to raise as much money as the internet giant had hoped. But shares still enjoyed a solid debut once they began trading.
CNN’s Paul R. La Monica contributed to this report.
- Indian green energy firms eye stock market listings: Sources
- Stock Market Afternoon Update: Indexes Turn Lower; TCF Financial Soars
- Stock Market Futures Rise; Amazon Prime And The Big FANG Divide
- Biggest stock market crash coming soon? Bill Gates says 2008-like crisis is certain
- Stock Market Turns Negative As Amazon Pulls Back From High
- S&P 500 Futures After Google Earnings; These 3 Factors Weigh On Stock Market
- Stock Market Futures Rally After Syria 'Mission Accomplished'; Netflix Leads 5 Key Stocks In Focus Monday
- Stock Market Retreats, But There's An Oddity In Today's Action
- China's $1.4 Trillion Tech Gap Is Holding Its Stock Market Back
- Asian shares rise to 3-week high ahead of Powell's testimony
- The Big Squeeze: Why The Stock Market's Bull Run Faces Its Biggest Threat In Years
- Economy Fears Spark Stock Market Rout After Bonds Punch Through 3%