Theaters, sports courts and wine cellars are among the luxurious features in some of this week’s most expensive home sales in metropolitan Phoenix.
Christopher and Suzanne Dewolf paid cash through their trusts for a mansion in Scottsdale’s DC Ranch.
The 6,363-square-foot estate sits on the 17th fairway of DC Ranch’s Country Club golf course and has five bedrooms, 5½ bathrooms and city-light views.
The backyard has a sports court, ramada and a separate guest casita.
Derek and Alisa Walton sold the house.
Gene D. Goldberg paid cash through his trust for this house in north Scottsdale’s The Parks at Silverleaf community.
The 6,309-square-foot house has five bedrooms, 5½ bathrooms and mountain views.
The estate includes a courtyard, coffered ceilings, a kitchen with two islands and a family room with glass retractable doors to the outdoors.
The exterior has a covered patio, pool, spa and cabana.
Mathew and Julia Osborne sold the house through their trust.
James and Olivia Smith purchased a 7,270-square-foot mansion in Paradise Valley’s Paradise Highlands Estates community.
Built in 2006, the estate has seven bedrooms, 6½ bathrooms and sits on a 1.06 acre lot.
The house includes a theater, game room, large wine cellar and a guest house.
Joseph Presutti, Jr., and his wife, Helene, sold the house.
Robert G. Mayhall paid cash through his trust for a house in Paradise Valley’s gated community of Villas at Mountain Shadows.
The 3,049-square-foot new construction house has three bedrooms and 3½ bathrooms.
TNHC Mountain Shadows, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, sold the house.
George J. Prodan paid cash through his trust for this 4,727-square-foot house in Fountain Hills.
The single-level house has four bedrooms and 4½ bathrooms.
Design features of the house include vaulted beamed ceilings, a kitchen with double islands and glass wall doors that open to a backyard with mountain views.
Golden Heritage Homes, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company, sold the house.
Researched by Ebony Day and the Information Market.
Find your home’s real value!
- Katie Price has STILL not put her £1.6million mansion on the market despite being desperate for cash
- Sandbanks street with 13 waterfront mansions in world’s most expensive coastal road at £93MILLION
- Owners of Gothic country mansion in Wales slash its price by £750,000
- Where is Katie Price’s house, what was revealed on Through The Key Hole and how much did the mansion cost?
- 60 Bosphorus mansions up for sale
- Inside ‘Canada’s hardest house to sell’… a luxurious £35million lakeside mansion complete with cinema, bowling alley and swimming pool
- Inside Eddie Murphy’s £7.6million California mansion that comes with its own cinema, gym and infinity pool
- Six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a gym, pool and private jetty... Rory sells swanky Florida pad
- Six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a gym, pool and private jetty... Rory McIlroy sells swanky Florida pad
- Kylie Jenner sells her ‘spare’ Hidden Hills home and plot of land for £9 million
- Street with 13 waterfront mansions is world’s most expensive coastal real estate
- Scarlett Johansson snaps up £3m New York mansion with four bedrooms, a swimming pool and seriously stunning views