(CNN)Nancy Wilson, a three-time Grammy-winning artist who called herself a “song stylist,” has died, her manager said.
So sad to hear about the passing of the great Nancy Wilson. She was a magical performer. I’m so glad I was able to spend time with her and hear her beautiful voice in person.
— John Legend (@johnlegend) December 14, 2018
- Nancy Wilson, legendary jazz singer, Grammy winner, dead at 81
- Nancy Wilson dead – Legendary jazz singer and Grammy award-winner dies aged 81, manager says
- Nancy Wilson never forgot her Chillicothe roots
- Glen Campbell, 'Rhinestone Cowboy' singer, dead at 81
- Blues musician James 'Nick' Nixon dead at 76
- Aretha Franklin dead at 76: Memphis roots and Nashville connections
- In Memoriam: A Tribute to the Ones We Lost in 2018
- In memoriam: Remembering celebrities who died in 2018
- Names we won’t forget: Famous people who died in 2018
- 2018 notable deaths worldwide
- Here are some of the celebrities we have lost in the last 12 months