New Delhi (CNN)A missing transgender activist campaigning for a state assembly seat in the southern Indian state of Telangana has turned up safe and well after fears she had been kidnapped.
Long fight for rights
CNN’s Manveena Suri contributed reporting.
- Transgender woman 'raped at men's prison' hours after judge blocked move
- Trump administration reverses Obama-era prison rules to protect transgender inmates
- EXCLUSIVE: 'He was never shunned. He was never homeless.' Pete Buttigieg's brother-in-law says 2020 candidate's husband is loved by his family and calls claims of a rift a 'sob story'
- Missing trucker emerges from wilderness four days after vanishing
- POLITICO Playbook: A clean test of the political climate in Ohio
- UCLA’s policies and politics have made an equitable campus only a fleeting dream
- Controversial Bennett 'is a neutral'
- Zimbabwe: Gays Praise Mnangagwa
- Zimbabwe: Porous Borders
- Namibia: Unam Appoints Youngest VC Ever
- Assessing gender in the North East