(VEN) - Ba Ria – Vung Tau is a dynamic province that has always been a leader in attracting foreign investment. Recently, a delegation visited the Republic of Korea (RoK) and Japan to present the advantages and incentives of doing business with and in the southern province. The delegation works with Hyosung Group in RoK The delegation was led by Secretary of the provincial Party Committee and Chairman of the province’s People’s Council, Nguyen Hong Linh. RoK is one of the strategic investors in the province. During their visit, the delegation worked with Posco Group, Hyosung Group, Korea Zinc Company Limited and other enteprises. They also met senior officials of Pohang City. Particularly noteworthy about the visit was an investment promotion seminar held in Seoul at the head office of the Republic of Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency. The seminar aimed to introduce potentials, investment opportunities and promote/ call for investment in Ba Ria – Vung Tau. The delegation said they wished to have more large RoK businesses invest in Ba Ria – Vung Tau, promoting socio-economic development. At the seminar, representatives also introduced the Phu My 3 Industrial Zone, Dat Do Industrial Zone and the My Xuan B1 – Conac Industrial… Read full this story
- Vung Tau to host World Culinary Culture Festival
- Southern province seeks more investment from Russia
- Japan’s new Emperor vows to stay close to people in first speech
- Global Foreign Investment Falls as Tax Cut Brings US Money Home
- Chinese Media Mocks Japan as ‘Bystander’ in North Korea Talks
- “Last Minute” Fiduciary Rule Check-In: What Independent RIA Firms Should Do Now
- Russia Wants to Build a Rail Bridge to Japan, Linking Tokyo to Europe
- Putin Wants to End World War Two, Sign Peace Deal With Japan This Year
- Trump arrives in Japan for talks amid trade tensions
- The Effect of Financial Instruments and Exchange Act of Japan Article 63 Amendments on Existing Article 63 Exemption Operators
- EU And Japan Ink Plan To Bypass China's 'New Silk Road'
- Japan’s Entry Into Trans-Pacific Partnership Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Raises Opportunities and Risks for US Companies
Ba Ria Vung Tau presents its investment credentials to RoK, Japan have 346 words, post on ven.vn at November 26, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.