Washington State football coach Mike Leach might soon be teaching a college class.
Leach tweeted Monday afternoon that he was interested in teaching a hybrid class about football and warfare with a state senator.
If there is any fairness at all in the universe, WSU will just let Leach teach an entire course load of his choosing. Forget him just teaching about warfare and football. Give him a philosophy class. Give him anything that just allows him to opine. (RELATED: The Final AP College Football Poll Of The Regular Season Is Here. Find Out Who Is Number One)
I’ll be making so much money at that point that I could buy a beach house for him to hang out at. It would literally be a gift from the heavens.
I know that I’ve said this before, but the world would simply be a better place if Leach had a larger platform. There are too many people who take themselves too seriously.
Luckily, Leach is a solid reminder it’s always okay to laugh and just love life.
- Hall Of Fame James Monroe Football Coach Out After 20 Years asifk
- Texas regents set to approve contract terms for new football hires, $60M training facility
- UPDATE 1-Soccer-Bulgaria to name Dermendzhiev as new coach
- Dave Campbell’s Texas Football high school rankings
- Dick Van Dyke: Bernie Sanders ‘The Sanest Man in America’
- Mansfield Public Schools Eliminating Class Rank System
- Naeem Khan’s star-spangled collection pays homage to America
- Winding paths to teaching for paralegal, logger, actress
- Indiana's Mark Hagen officially becomes last member of Texas' new-look coaching staff
- Report: Leader emerges in Colorado head coaching search
- Keeler: Why Pomona wrestling dynasty is “better than Valor football”
- 10 Best Excuses To Bunk Classes