Washington State football coach Mike Leach might soon be teaching a college class.
Leach tweeted Monday afternoon that he was interested in teaching a hybrid class about football and warfare with a state senator.
If there is any fairness at all in the universe, WSU will just let Leach teach an entire course load of his choosing. Forget him just teaching about warfare and football. Give him a philosophy class. Give him anything that just allows him to opine. (RELATED: The Final AP College Football Poll Of The Regular Season Is Here. Find Out Who Is Number One)
I’ll be making so much money at that point that I could buy a beach house for him to hang out at. It would literally be a gift from the heavens.
I know that I’ve said this before, but the world would simply be a better place if Leach had a larger platform. There are too many people who take themselves too seriously.
Luckily, Leach is a solid reminder it’s always okay to laugh and just love life.
- Washington State Football Coach Mike Leach Gets Extension
- Washington State Football Coach Mike Leach Turns 58
- Mike Leach Asks Students To Answer War And NFL Question To Get Into His Class
- Mike Leach Begins Teaching Class On Football And Insurgent Warfare At Washington State
- College sports betting: What will it look like? Can Syracuse cash in?
- Washington Post Opinion: College admissions are corrupt because universities are. Here’s how to fix them.
- Nigeria: Okocha Is Nigeria's Best Footballer, Says Crespo
- RetroIndy: Little America and Wonderland kiddie park
- Why These Celebrities Chose Historically Black Colleges
- Saintsations finalist Jesse Hernandez ready to shine as first male dancer on squad
- 19 fascinating people in Louisville in 2019 – plus 3 to keep an eye on