|Xuyên Á General Hospital on October 20 officially opened its branch in the Mekong Delta province of Vĩnh Long. VNS Photo|
VĨNH LONG — Xuyên Á General Hospital on Saturday opened a branch in the Mekong Delta province of Vĩnh Long that provides affordable high-tech healthcare services to residents.
Construction on the 10-storey hospital started in October 2016. The facility has 1,183 beds for inpatients, and a staff of experienced doctors.
The hospital has 28 departments, including interventional cardiology, open heart surgery, neurology, and spinal disorders.
With total capital of VNĐ1.1 trillion (US$47.1 million), the hospital had a soft opening in August. After two months of operation, the number of insured patients accounted for nearly 75 per cent.
It now has about 2,000 outpatients and about 800 inpatients per day.
More than 20 patients with brain injuries due to traffic accidents have been saved by the hospital's doctors.
The hospital has also taken care of more than 100 patients with cardiac arrest or severe heart disorders. In the past, patients had to go to Cần Thơ and HCM City for such care. — VNS
- FTHM Scam Business Review - Is Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing a Scam Or Legit Business Opportunity?
- Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing Business Review - Scam Or Legit?
- MyZeno Hi-Tech Acne Zapper Versus Topical Treatment
- PM exhorts Kiên Giang Province to capitalise on resources to become innovative, wealthy
- NDP would ‘encourage’ provinces to improve delivery of health care, Singh says
- Fewer people prescribed opioids but data for all provinces needed: doctor
- A Novice Guide to Tech Gadgets
- HCM City hospitals urged to improve quality further as patients remain dissatisfied
- Days-long rain submerges north-central Vietnamese city
- Young man in desperate need of help for hospital treatment
- Animal Hospitals Lead the Pack in High Tech Canine Treatment
- Animal Hospitals Pounce on Sophisticated Feline Treatment
- Is Vet Tech an Ideal Career?
- Fewer people prescribed opioids in parts of Canada but data for all provinces needed, doctor says
- VR for health, gadget-vending machines at work: Tech that will affect you in 2019
- 'Tomorrow is a new beginning': Disgraced AFL agent Ricky Nixon breaks his silence after police took him to hospital following a series of alarming social media posts
- Staying on Top of Tech’s Changing Story
- Long Thanh airport plans send land prices soaring
- Momentum grows to break up big tech, as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple face scrutiny
- Advocate 101 For Family Caregivers - When Your Loved One is Hospitalized
Vĩnh Long Province gets hi-tech hospital have 390 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 22, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.