On Friday, August 17th, St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church held their Annual “Taste of St. Andrew’s” to benefit Kindness, Inc. It was another resounding success and the church thanks everyone who participated! This year, the fundraiser produced a $1,300 donation to to Kindness Inc. Pictured are: (from left) Kathy McClellan and The Reverend Kevin Gore, who presented the check to Debbie Womack of Kindness, Inc.
- St John Ogilvie High raise over £100K for St Andrew's Hospice
- Will NORAD's Santa Tracker still monitor St. Nick's journey even if there's a government shutdown?
- Kindness after LaRosa's fire turned appreciation into high school sports hall of fame
- Doyel: Quenton Nelson is St. Quenton off the field. On it? More like San Quenton
- Enjoy a different kind of theater at Memories Ballroom in Port Washington
- An erosion of support in diverse set of cities and suburbs spelled defeat for Scott Walker
- St. Ives Neighborhood vexed over rezoning proposal
- Support the Seamen's Center by eating barbecue, or help other groups with these events
- Express boys deliver holiday treat to their fans at Palmer tourney: Andrew Legare column
- Wishaw businesswoman scoops brand new car in hospice charity raffle
- Lakewood Summer Meltdown scheduled for July 14 on Detroit Avenue
St. Andrew's supports Kindness Inc. have 204 words, post on www.baxterbulletin.com at October 4, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.