According to the results of the poll, which was published on Monday, 57 percent of US citizens expressed support for the president’s economic program and his job creation policy. Another 56 percent also spoke in favor of the president’s counterterrorism policy.
However, over 50 percent of respondents believed that the country was following the wrong course. Fifty-five percent said they were dissatisfied with the president’s foreign policy, while the same number of respondents did not like the way Trump was managing the government and 53 percent expressed their discontent with the country’s current migration policy.
The poll was conducted by Harvard University’s Center for American Political Studies (CAPS) and Harvard-Harris Poll opinion poll service. It was held in two rounds: from September 26-27 and from September 29-30. A total of 1,228 respondents were surveyed in the first round, while the second round gathered 1,330 respondents.
- ‘There is a great, great deal of smoke’: Senate Intel Committee holds first public hearing on Trump-Russia probe
- Melania Trump on reporter who got death threats after profile: ‘She provoked them’
- Trump’s Homeland Security pick is seen as the best man for the job, but they may not always get along
- Trump makes friends by putting America first and ignoring human rights in Asia
- Updates from the 2nd Clinton-Trump debate
- Trump’s rollback of Obama’s Cuba policies may harm the Cubans it means to help
- Trump just waived an obscure, 1920 shipping law that may have been crippling Puerto Rico even more
- Trump's new travel ban: Third time the charm?
- The response to ‘health attacks’ on US diplomats in Cuba suggests nobody knows what’s going on
- Ten things Obama will be remembered for
- Here’s the full text of Obama’s big DNC speech
- Conservatives are up in arms about ‘chain migration’, how they say the NYC bombing suspect entered the US — here’s how it works
- Ex-US presidents to raise money for storm relief
- State of the Nation Address of Rodrigo Roa Duterte
- Demystifying Duterte’s popularity
Over Half of US Citizens Criticize Trump's Foreign Policy have 350 words, post on sputniknews.com at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.