A married couple of nine-years invited another woman to join their relationship and they have officially been a triad for ten-months despite most of their family members not approving of their unconventional relationship and receiving “looks of disdain” when they are out and about. Self-employed sports analytic, Mike and special education teacher, Kristina Green, 40 and 34 respectively, from Hanover, Pennsylvania, USA, had been married for eight years when they decided to look for a girlfriend to join their relationship. They met therapist, Ashley Sweet, 31, who was married at the time but openly dating other people, through mutual friends at a social event. The three instantly clicked and started to date on a casual basis before Mike and Kristina asked Ashley to officially form a triad as they had fallen in love with her and they have now been together as a throuple for 10-months. Ashley and her husband separated as of July this year for reasons unrelated to their polyamorous lifestyle with him always being supportive of her relationship with Mike and Kristina. Kristina, Mike and Ashley have three children between them who they raise together and who they identify as, BR, 11, BB, 7, and GB, 7,… Read full this story
- Stalker, 48, subjected married couple to three years of hell by bombarding husband with texts and following his WIFE after he rejected her advances
- Iqra Aziz, Yasir Hussain getting married this year?
- Karan Kundra and Anusha Dandekar to get MARRIED this year?
- Married couple who got engaged after one week defend 25-year age gap
- Ellie Gould: Teenager jailed for murdering 17-year-old girlfriend
- How married couples can plan their finances better
- Texas Couple Sets Record as ‘Oldest Married Couple’ in the World
- 96-year-old man marries 73-year-old lover in Abuja
- Wedding Bells! Farhan Akhtar & Shibani Dandekar To Get MARRIED Next Year?
- 10 things married couples hate most about their spouse's driving - and you can probably relate to most of them
- Ukrainian man marries 81-year-old cousin allegedly to avoid military service
- Ed Orgeron And Paul Chryst Are In The Top 5 Active Winningest College Coaches In The Past Couple Years
Polyamorous married couple of nine years joined by girlfriend to form 'triad' have 348 words, post on www.dailyrecord.co.uk at September 27, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.