Enquirer Editor Beryl Love joins TSC podcast to talk about the editorial board’s decision to stop endorsing individual political candidates.
The Cincinnati native also provides us with our That’s So Cincinnati Moment of the Week.
Enquirer political columnist Jason Williams and Bengals columnist Paul Dehner Jr., take one final look at the races ahead of Election Day.
Jason talks about “Secret Agent Man” — and decides to sing again. (Sorry, folks.)
Paul and Jason talk about Halloween in Cincinnati. And did we mention there’s more singing? Yep, sadly.
Let us know if there are topics or issues you’d like to hear us address. Hit us up on Twitter: @pauldehnerjr and @jwilliamscincy.
Listen to last week’s podcast here:
- Harvey Weinstein Donated to ‘Every’ Democratic Candidate, Beneficiary Hillary Clinton Says
- Charities say 'gag law' stops them speaking out on Tory social care plans
- Wisconsin GOP primary pits war vet against political vet
- Democratic Megadonor Urges Party Leaders to Back Candidate to Block Sanders' Nomination – Report
- Biden racks up congressional endorsements
- German politics upended after Merkel's heir quits
- Anthony Weiner Gets Federal Prison for Sexting Teenager – in Case That Shook Presidential Election
- Texas Leads 13 States In Lawsuit To Stop Obama Transgender Bathroom Rules
- Congress questions 'sudden' transfer of HC Judge Muralidhar, says BJP's 'politics of revenge exposed'
- ‘BJP feigning love for Savarkar, using him as shield to play politics of nationalism’: Shiv Sena
- Pete Buttigieg is taunted by jeering protesters who chase the Democrat away during campaign stop gone wrong
- Obama offers praise for Biden, stops short of endorsement