Enquirer Editor Beryl Love joins TSC podcast to talk about the editorial board’s decision to stop endorsing individual political candidates.
The Cincinnati native also provides us with our That’s So Cincinnati Moment of the Week.
Enquirer political columnist Jason Williams and Bengals columnist Paul Dehner Jr., take one final look at the races ahead of Election Day.
Jason talks about “Secret Agent Man” — and decides to sing again. (Sorry, folks.)
Paul and Jason talk about Halloween in Cincinnati. And did we mention there’s more singing? Yep, sadly.
Let us know if there are topics or issues you’d like to hear us address. Hit us up on Twitter: @pauldehnerjr and @jwilliamscincy.
Listen to last week’s podcast here:
- Cincinnati's Community Councils: FC Cincinnati stadium vote showcased hidden power - and perils
- Candidates pump up the base, as harsh rhetoric rules Ohio's midterms
- What each presidential candidate needs to do ahead of New York's primary
- PX: See who the winners and losers were in Greater Cincinnati elections
- Republicans pull out all the stops for candidate in Ohio special election. Will it work?
- Is Josh Mandel staging a political comeback? Capitol Letter
- Donald Trump in Cincinnati: 5 of the president's most memorable moments campaigning here
- Roe v. Wade: How a Cincinnati couple took on legalized abortion
- Ohio primary: Trump women lose. Felon runs for Congress. Larry Householder returns?
- PX: 10 questions about Election Day 2017 in Cincinnati
- PX: Who will win Cincinnati mayor's race? 10 things you need to know about city election