Kelly Osbourne has announced she’s one year sober in a sweet Instagram post.Osbourne declared this last year as being, “.. one of the hardest years of my life.”Osbourne wrote how life had become too tough to handle and how she began to self-medicate as a result. Kelly added that she felt she needed to “take a step out of the public eye” and give herself a chance to figure out who she was “without a camera in my face.”The star said how something had to give and how she has spent the last year “working on my mind body and soul.”The 33-year-old publicly credited her brother, Jack Osbourne, with helping her through the adversity when he “answered the phone” during a tough time and helped his sis into a full year of sobriety.
- Best Instagram posts from the week gone by
- Here are the 5 best Instagram posts from last week
- Best Instagram posts of Varun Dhawan
- Rockets' Luc Mbah a Moute deleted Instagram post that tagged him at 'Jazz Funeral'
- Tristan Thompson's Instagram post flooded with brutal 'I hope' themed comments
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson jokes about 'beloved son' Kevin Hart in Instagram post
- Blake Lively deletes all of her Instagram posts after sharing mysterious Twitter photo
- 'Too late': killer's chilling Instagram post after brutal murder of Cassie Hayes
- V Shem, Soon Huat get warning letters after Instagram postings
- Why has Blake Lively deleted all her Instagram posts?
- Nearly 3 years after Touch of Garlic closes in Springfield, new restaurant set to open in Forest Park neighborhood location
- Sunderland student blogger tests social media with trick Instagram posts
Kelly Osbourne celebrates a year sobriety in touching Instagram post have 273 words, post on www.irishexaminer.com at August 10, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.