Beijing pledges $20 billion in loans for Arab states BEIJING: HH the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah waves after giving a speech as China’s President Xi Jinping looks on during the 8th Ministerial Meeting of China-Arab States Cooperation Forum at the Great Hall of the People yesterday. – AFP BEIJING: HH the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah yesterday called for pushing forward mechanisms of cooperation between Arab countries and China to attain mutual interests and strengthen historical ties. Addressing the 8th session of the ministerial meeting of China-Arab States Cooperation Forum, held in Beijing yesterday, HH the Amir said that Arab countries should work with China in order to overcome the crises in some Arab nations thanks to China’s international weight and influence as well as sincere commitment to the UN Charter. “We believe that boosting mechanisms of cooperation between us will contribute to achieving supreme interests of our Arab nation and our friends, and to enhancing historical relations between the two sides, which we are keen to develop and promote in all fields,” the Amir said. He added that the promotion and development of cooperation with China would help achieve political consultations and coordination on ongoing issues… Read full this story
- ASEAN Lawmakers Urge Closer Cohesion, Economic Integration
- PM offers ideas for closer ASEAN – China partnership
- Russia and China Will Hold War Games in Asia, Checking U.S. Military Power in Pacific
- China and India agree to keep peace along border, step-up dialogue
- Have China-Australia ties reached a new low?
- Steel tariff war – will China able to keep its dominance?
- Iran Warns of New 'War' As It Boosts Ties With Syria, Iraq and Lebanon
- China to strengthen economic presence in Africa, seeks to widen political influence
- Russia and China Militaries Reach ‘New Heights’ Together, Agree to Challenge U.S. in Middle East
- Egyptian Ambassador talks about 50 years of diplomatic ties
- Vietnam, China Agree to Cement Friendly, Comprehensive Cooperation Ties
- Vietnam seeks closer ties with China’s Yunnan province
Amir urges closer Arab-China cooperation, hails strong ties have 322 words, post on news.kuwaittimes.net at July 9, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.