An unhinged white woman has been arrested for allegedly striking a black teenage boy repeatedly as she berated his friends and forced them to leave a community pool in Summerville, South Carolina, according to counton2.com.
The woman, Stephanie Sebby-Strempel, has been accused of slapping a boy with a camera and using racial slurs. She’s currently being held in jail and is facing assault charges
Sebby-Strempel was captured in a disturbing video threatening to call 911 as she chased the teens to the pool exit.
In the video, the camera goes down three times as the boy is apparently struck, according to Dorchester County authorities.
To compound the incident, Sebby-Strempel not only resisted arrest, she assaulted two sheriff’s detectives. She allegedly pushed one detective into a wall, injuring his knee, and bit a second detective on the arm, breaking the skin.
According to police, the incident started because Sebby-Strempel, 38, told a 15-year-old black teen that he and his friends “didn’t belong” at the pool and had to leave.
More from New York Daily News: Father accused in ‘honor killings’ of daughter’s husband and her best friend, claimed she tried to poison him with anthrax Murdered Bronx teen Lesandro ‘Junior’ Guzman-Feliz laid to rest in tearful funeral service as community calls for justice ‘Permit Patty’ Alison Ettel resigns from California cannabis company after backlash
- Army Sergeant Jonathan Pentland charged with assaulting Black man in viral video
- Black teen wrongly accused of stealing woman's phone says he's 'shell-shocked'
- A Black Army Rises to Fight the Racist Right
- Army Drill Sergeant Jonathan Pentland’s assault case for ‘attacking black man will be handled in CIVILIAN court’
- In pandemic, drug overdose deaths soar among Black Americans
- CVS Health apologizes after manager called police on black customer over coupon
- McKinney Community Fights Charges of Racism Brought on by Pool Party Video
- Recent violent confrontations between black males and police
- Derek Chauvin: How mostly white jury could affect trial of George Floyd’s alleged killer
- No indictment for Georgia officer who killed Black driver
- The Unknown History of Black Uprisings
- Horrific moment teen is stabbed in front of mum and toddler in broad daylight before bystander tries to ram knifeman
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ Is a Different Sort of Drama About Sexual Assault
- How America Outlawed Adolescence
- Army launches Jonathan Pentland investigation over video, urges patience
- Our New Postracial Myth
- US protests latest: Confederate general statue that stood for 100 years pulled down by protesters
- The Opening Statements in the Harvey Weinstein Trial and the Undermining of #MeToo
- Police Groups Wield Strong Influence in Congress, Resisting the Strictest Reforms
- Chris Rock Tried to Warn Us
Unhinged white woman assaults black teen at South Carolina pool before biting cop have 422 words, post on www.aol.com at June 28, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.